The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Tony Miller Mobius Wallet (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Craig Ousterling
View Profile
Special user
585 Posts

Profile of Craig Ousterling
Tony, I received the shipment today. Thanks and YOU DA MAN! These are really nice wallets and I'll have them available at GGG thanks to Tony!
Craig Ousterling
View Profile
Special user
585 Posts

Profile of Craig Ousterling
I should add that Tony was nice enough to make these larger wallets exclusively for me to provide for my brass box addict friends. These are larger than the originals made to fit dollar size boxes. If anyone here was interested in purchasing them and can't make it to the GGG next week (http://goldengategathering.com/) feel free to email me and I'll hook you up with Tony's original prices for Café members (please mention that you are a Café member with your Café ID in the email)

Thanks again Tony... you ROCK tha LEATHER!

~Craig
my email is craig.ousterling at gmail.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Ok... Good news! Side work is done. Custom orders that can be done are now shipped. So Mobius wallets and BIG Mobi's will be available this week iffin yall are interested. Also I am gonna be including the watch chains and shtuff for an additional 10 bux! That is ten bux for either kinda Mobi ya get. And iffin ya get 2 Mobi's The watch chain hookups are only 5 bux! Welcome back!

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Discovered something interesting. The regular mobius can do a lot of shtuff as we all know. But It will NEST inside of the BIG Mobi and you can load it instantly even while on the watch chain! I am lovin it!

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

www.rfaproductions.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Here is a quick demo (No Routine) of the nesting shtuff... Also added other new vids to the Mobius instructional site.

http://youtu.be/pelilA-oBww

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
973 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Im a little late to the party but these look great!

Question...how many coins can the Origial Mobius and Big Mobi hold?

I checked the site and these threads but couldn't seem to find an answer so apologies if this is covered somewhere already.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2014, PendletonThe3rd wrote:
Im a little late to the party but these look great!

Question...how many coins can the Origial Mobius and Big Mobi hold?

I checked the site and these threads but couldn't seem to find an answer so apologies if this is covered somewhere already.
Well as the original Mobius will hold a half dollar sized Okito box and the Big Mobius will hold a silver dollar sized box.
Does that help?

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
When they'll hold a butterscotch-pecan pie, you've got me!

*jeep! & God Bless!
----Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2014, mormonyoyoman wrote:
When they'll hold a butterscotch-pecan pie, you've got me!

Unfortunately, the Mobius Wallets aren't particularly rigid. I tried some Keebler Pecan Sandies and had nothing but crumbs left a few hours later.

"Silver Dollar" pecan pancakes are more flexible and fit nicely, but next time I think I'll skip the syrup.
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Butterscotch pudding (the major filler in butterscotch-pecan pie, which replaces the syrup) is an excellent saddlesoap, keeping my Mobius Wallet flexible and fun to lick.

*jeep! and God Bless! (Thank you, Red!)
---Grandpa Chet, the man with 1,000 exclamation points!
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Sadly the *** things are not much use with soup either.

www.rfaproductions.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
On the other hand here is the Nested Mobis used in conjunction with something I have not released yet. A handheld index that holds and entire suit. The nested mobis load beautifully and the index works very well indeed. In fact I sit the index down in the demo. No routine just a demo of capabilities.

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
inigmntoya
View Profile
Inner circle
DC area native, now in Atlanta
2351 Posts

Profile of inigmntoya
Quote:
On Sep 30, 2014, Doomo wrote:
On the other hand here is the Nested Mobis used in conjunction with something I have not released yet.

Tony -- was there a link that was supposed to go with this post?
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On Oct 1, 2014, inigmntoya wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 30, 2014, Doomo wrote:
On the other hand here is the Nested Mobis used in conjunction with something I have not released yet.

Tony -- was there a link that was supposed to go with this post?

Pardon my dumbassery. Yes there WAS supposed to be a link...

http://youtu.be/VIj-2674OGk

Kind of like that...

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Dumbassery.I Did Not know that Was a word??? I guess You lure something New Every day! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
It seems that besides the obvious coin and coin box work the Mobius wallets work REALLY well with cards and Mentalism! So I must admit that I am happy with this!

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Ok... Something REAL NEAT coming out next week that works beautifully with The Mobius. And well with a lot of other items in fact!

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
KevinWisch
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of KevinWisch
Quote:
On May 24, 2014, KOTAH wrote:
Triangular leather one snap closure coin purse, reminds me of the Bill Wisch coin purse from years ago.

I illustrated the booklet of suggested moves and effects for it back in the day

Kotah

This thread is very old and I can see the addition to the design here, but as KOTAH pointed out, this does look to be based upon (or at least, very similar to) the Wisch Purse that my father created in 1989. They were marketed heavily through Show-Biz Services in 1990. I didn't see a single acknowledgment of KOTAH's original post, that indeed, this is very similar to the Wisch Purse. It would've been nice to see some acknowledgment of this fact from other members of the magical brotherhood. That said, I wish Tony nothing but success.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Tony Miller Mobius Wallet (21 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL