The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Shelia Lyon to present at MINDvention (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
I am very pleased to announce that Shelia Lyon will be presenting at MINDvention. Shelia beat me to the punch on MINDvention on Facebook and I just posted her very impressive credentials on the web site.

At this years MINDvention, Sheila will be presenting her ORIGINAL, fun, interactive method of using palm readings as entertainment. Her method allows her to entertain groups from 20 - 2000 people at one time! She has used this method for sophisticated dinner parties as well as large groups at company holiday parties and picnics.

I think Shelia will blend in nicely with some of the other wonderful presenters we have this year. Thanks for sharing your time and talent at MINDvention Shelia.
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Great news!
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
jstreiff
View Profile
Special user
701 Posts

Profile of jstreiff
Danny has gone seriously all out in response to our innocent requests for more lectures. I'm beginning to wonder his we will fit all of this in! Great stuff!
John
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Thanks Jeff!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Shelia Lyon to present at MINDvention (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL