The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » "Don't Waiver in your Faith" ideas ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicgraham
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of magicgraham
Hi friends

I have been performing once a month at a local church for 6 months now they use me as a break in the studies in the kids church this week they are short staffed and have asked me to try use a couple routines that enforce "Don't Waiver in your Faith" theme . Any thoughts here ?

I appreciate any ideas

God Bless
Graham
SheikMozart
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of SheikMozart
Kind of shooting from the hip here...

My first thought would be to do the Strat-o-Sphere routine that Danny Orleans teaches in which the "disobedient ball" could instead represent our faith. Sometimes we get our priorities mixed up, but our faith should always be at the top.

Then I was thinking, perhaps a Professor's Nightmare to C&R Rope. The world tries to tell us that all beliefs are the same, but there is only one way to salvation and, even when things would try to tear it apart, it comes out unharmed.

I'm sure you can work out the bits of business.
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
7175 Posts

Profile of harris
My first thought was the magic compass with patter about anchoring your faith in Jesus.
Harris Deutsch

aka dr laugh

drlaugh4u@gmail.com

music, magic and marvelous toys

http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Russo
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of Russo
Make a Magic compass (douple wide decorate it like a gift -with the ribbon and a Bow at the as the arrow head ) double wide (12x12 goes to 12 x 24 when opened) - speak about how this "special" gift is GREAT no matter which way you look & the Best Gift to Get and Give is!!!! (open the double and find the word --FORGIVENESS) Ralph(russo)Rousseau
magicgraham
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of magicgraham
Some great ideas thank you
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » "Don't Waiver in your Faith" ideas ? (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.045439 seconds, requiring 20 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[9] [7] [6] [6] [9] [7] [4] [8] [8]