The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Page Voucher (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RSteele
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of RSteele
Page: Voucher great for the restaurant worker and close up performer.

The Effect:
Your spectator selects a random page and think of anything. From a number, a shape, to the taste of an item the smell of an item, or even movements. Anything your spectator is thinking of, you look directly into her eyes and tell her. It's a mind blowing miracles that works 100% of the time, extremely easy to d, and fits in your pocket.

I love the idea of something that people see or have seen being used in a "magic moment". This is simple, straight forward and ready to perform "instantly".

After performing this for several groups I am happy to report!! Great reactions. Perhaps, one of my favorite presentations was to have the person close their eyes as I begin describing the smells of their choice, and picking up the "food" hot in their hands as they take their first delectable crisp bite of *******. The final moment, I ask them to open their eyes and I am wearing a chef type hat with their selection printed on it. Great reaction and puts a smile on their face as well.

Recommend: yes! Pure, Simple and fun!

cost: 35.00
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Do you have a link for this ?
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
RSteele
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of RSteele
Here is a link to Murphys Magic product description:

http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=52964

You can order from your local magic shop.

I'm working on shooting video of a lot of different performances....so stay tuned!
slyhand
View Profile
Inner circle
Good ole Virginia
1908 Posts

Profile of slyhand
Interesting take on coloring book?
I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath.

Alec
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Thanks for the link, after watching the video I realise its not for me. These coupon books do not exist here, maybe they are common in the US but they would just arouse suspicion here.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Taterini
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Taterini
More details from another thread.........
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=218&10
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Page Voucher (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL