The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » SPIRITAS (108 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
Sounds great! Gotta get the X at some point. Can't wait for the Spiritas to arrive!
BSpideyA
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of BSpideyA
I have ordered many things from Outlaw before and I have come to expect quality products, quality service and amazing results! But Spiritas exceeded ALLLL my expectations! I am in love with the beauty of the prop and carrying case, this is what magic props are SUPPOSE to look like! I cannot wait to use this! Thanks guys!
themaurie
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of themaurie
Spiritas rocks! Totally thrilled by it! I ordered with high expectations and all were wildly exceeded. It looks even better in real life. The bell and pendulum work great and are wonderfully dramatic. So cool and with total wow factor. The chain can be adjusted so you even have more presentation options. The cross is awesome too! This is far more than just a spirit bell. The case is cool! The addition of the case really takes it over the top for me. It’s small but mighty. A lot can fit in this beautifully creepy box. So glad I ordered it! It all looks AMAZING together!
Rick and Karl were great to work with as always and this may be their best creation yet. Excited to play with this!
Outlaw has made me a very HAPPY customer.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Thanks guys! So glad you like the design. The case is really wonderful too.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
themaurie
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of themaurie
Thank you Rick! The case is more than wonderful!
paulnoff
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of paulnoff
I received my SPIRITAS about a week ago and received the cast yesterday. I have not put it away. It is UNBELIEVABLE. Truly a pice of art. The detail and the work put in to this is amazing.After playing around with it for a while I am toying with the idea of having the sitter hold the bell above the yes / no as opposed to setting the base to hold it. Any thoughts? I also looking for a couple "active" coins from the early 1900's that might react on the box. I am really excited to put tho piece of art to work. Nice work Rick!!! I am a real fan of your work. THANK YOU!!!
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
I got this from Rick at ECSS last year along with the box, cross, bell and runes. I have just used the spiritas in a new show for the past two weeks (27 total shows) in combination with the runes, and it was a joy to use. From the moment it is brought out and the key is used to unlock the drawer - the audience's interest is already peaked. When the stack of runes fly off the board, it gets a massive response from both the volunteer and the audiences. I then use the bell in the following routine in combination with some other props.

This thing is a real workhorse, and with the two coils, it is very flexible for a variety of routines. Also, I have yet to replace the battery after several weeks worth of use (I used it a few times in other shows as well) - the magnetic on/off option is great. I take of the magnet as I pull it out of my table and then put it right back on when it goes back in - so it's only using power for a few minutes at a time.

I have used the case to display it in previous shows, but for the past two weeks I just used the spiritas and its drawer as I wanted to fit it into my table.

Overall, I think this may be my favorite Outlaw prop with the exception of the Dep@rted which I have used for many, many years and is my absolute favorite, but this is a close second.

Highly recommended!
Paul Forster
View Profile
Regular user
Harrogate
179 Posts

Profile of Paul Forster
Anyone selling a spiritas?
Paranormal Entertainer
www.paulforster.co.uk

Proud member of PSYCRETS - British Society of Mystery Entertainers

Member of the Harrogate Society of Magicians
www.harrogatesocietyofmagicians.com
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
425 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Gemini Artifacts should be receiving in some Spiritas this summer....
Paul Forster
View Profile
Regular user
Harrogate
179 Posts

Profile of Paul Forster
Great news!!! Looking forward to the new partnership with Tim and Gemini.

Thanks,
Paul.
Paranormal Entertainer
www.paulforster.co.uk

Proud member of PSYCRETS - British Society of Mystery Entertainers

Member of the Harrogate Society of Magicians
www.harrogatesocietyofmagicians.com
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Gemini has a SPIRITAS in stock now ready for shipment. Thanks!
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
753 Posts

Profile of Winks
Not any more.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Bam! welcome back winks
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2017, Winks wrote:
Not any more.

Haha, very true sir. All packaged up and tracking sent. Out the door to you in the am. Thanks!
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Vic is the man,
he will treat you well and will get you your item probably before the time he tells you
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » SPIRITAS (108 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL