The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Kidabra 2014 - First time (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicalnick
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of magicalnick
Hello all,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I will be attending Kidabra this year for the first time and I am really looking forward to it. I hope to meet some new friends and get to know a lot of you. I am on the younger side (33) and look even younger! This can be a challenge with clients taking me seriously as a professional but on the positive side I feel like I connect even more to young audiences. Hopefully I will start to show a few gray hairs soon! I am from the Central PA area near Harrisburg. I am really looking forward to meeting and listening to the Great Zucchini as I feel like my style is more in tune with his. But I am sure I will be quite busy taking in all the great information from everyone there! Hope to see some of you soon! Nick P. - Magical Nick
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Hey Nick...you could always have your sideburns tinted with a little gray! Smile

At my stage of "hairiness" I'll take any color I can get! Smile
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
You will love that conference.
Dennis Michael
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
This is the place to go for anyone who likes entertaining children. It is like a "right of passage" for those in this field.
Dennis Michael
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
Hi Nick,

I am also from Pa. and live 10 miles south of Chambersburg. I have been performing for over eleven years for young children and this is my first trip to Kidabra. There are so many great kids magicians lecturing this year that I decided I had to go.

I have been to the Kapital Kidvention near Washington D.C. several times and know The Great Zucchini (Eric Knaus) and he is a great guy. You will learn a lot from him.

Mike Brezler aka The Wacky Wizard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Kidabra 2014 - First time (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL