The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magicwebfx with Pebble (28 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicmarcuk
View Profile
New user
London
70 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2014, saysold1 wrote:
Another small programming suggestion: for the clear function with a single finger it might be better to provide some tactile feedback to confirm. Maybe two short buzzes - anything just so you know that the clear happened.

Noted - I'll consider adding something like this in a future update.
** MagicWebFX: "The invisible deck of iPhone effects" **
www.magicwebfx.com
saysold1
View Profile
Inner circle
Recovering Cafe addict with only
7175 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Thank you. Waiting impatiently for the chased update! Argh!
saysold1
View Profile
Inner circle
7175 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Based on Jan's glowing recommendation I ordered the Pebble Watch from Amazon today - can't wait to give this a spin.
simon hughes
View Profile
Regular user
London
187 Posts

Profile of simon hughes
The pebble watch is an incredible addition to an already very powerful tool. This is my go to trick for months now.
saysold1
View Profile
Inner circle
7175 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Waiting for the watch and the app update ...

I figured apple update would have happened by now 😄
Lseeyou
View Profile
Special user
619 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
So now that Apple lunched the new watch do you plan in the future to release the app working with it?

I can wait... it would be great!!!

Thank you
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... two of me is one too much ..
2629 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I would wait for the watch in the first place... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
magicmarcuk
View Profile
New user
London
70 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Updates:

I've added an option to put a Tweet button on your website. The default tweet auto changes with the card, i.e. if the card changes to the 4 of diamonds, the default Tweet when pressing the button will automatically change to "I've no idea how @magicmarc predicted that my card would be the four of diamonds!" or whatever you'd like it to say.

I'm still waiting for Apple to approve the latest version with CHaSeD support. The build was submitted over a week ago, though I assume Apple's review team are busy approving iOS 8 updates. I hope this will be out soon. I'm already working on 2.0.3 which will have another couple of small but helpful new features.

I've also added some optional code that locks the card to the user's device once set. This means if the spectator is on your site and the card changes to the four of diamonds, the card will always remain as the four of diamonds on that user's device in that browser.

I will likely support the Apple Watch when it comes out in 2015. This is dependent on WatchKit (and any potential Apple app guidelines) allowing me to build the app, and whether or not I'll actually buy one and therefore be able to develop for it.

MagicWebFX works perfectly under iOS 8 and has done since beta 1.

MagicWebFX also works fine on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus - these simply scale the app.
www.magicwebfx.com
saysold1
View Profile
Inner circle
7175 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Marc has created a simply brilliant and very powerful app here. The support from Marc is in the same league as Craig at Promystic. First rate and attentive.

Got my pebble watch yesterday and it's very cool but still working on the nuances. Takes practice.

One hint for pebble watch users is to make sure the watch strap is tightly buckled to one's wrist. This seems to help alleviate occasional issues.

Highly highly highly recommended.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
2629 Posts

Profile of JanForster
So I see, you succeeded Smile ... hope you got my mail, Brett. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
saysold1
View Profile
Inner circle
7175 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Yes I did Jan and danke as always your smart mentalist!
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
2629 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
magicmarcuk
View Profile
New user
London
70 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
All - MagicWebFX is on a huge sale for this Black Friday weekend only, ending Sunday.
www.magicwebfx.com
JackMagic
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Is this Iphone only or android as well

also Question for anyone that has a Pebble ?

Is it possible to get Pebble to work with both Iphone and Android at same time ?

Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magicwebfx with Pebble (28 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.191396 seconds, requiring 58 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [6] [0] [0] [7] [1] [8] [2] [1]