The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sense of Touch!!!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Sir T
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Sir T
Hello anyone and everyone,

Ian Rowland just came out with a booklet called, Sense of touch, in a nutshell, it is a versatile principle for seeing with the fingertips. If you have not heard, sense of Touch is a principle, rather than one particular effect.

This booklet, is worth more than you will ever pay for it! What is it worth to any of us, to be able to tell a card (playing or Tarot), just by touching it?? Add to it, no reset time............did I mention anyone and everyone can examine the cards? Did I also mention you can do this blind folded, behind your back, or any other way you can think of??

If you have been looking for something to set you apart from the pack,this is it!!!

"You will find more uses for this one principle, then any other you know of. I would have willing paid 100's more for this!!"

Anyone wish to add comments about Sense of touch??

just me

Kevin Smile
kuffs
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of kuffs
The only things I can say is " the principle use in sense of touch is very clever and useful "

and in a "sense" no pun indeed... I hope this booklet will not become a best seller like everything Ian wrote...lol ( sorry Ian it's to good to share )...

No ! Seriously if you can grab this book and learn one of the best principle available for long time to read card by touch...

take care

kuffs
GothicBen
View Profile
Veteran user
England
353 Posts

Profile of GothicBen
May I also say that Ian has outdone himself, with a marvellous bit of magical thinking!
Drewmcadam
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland
1223 Posts

Profile of Drewmcadam
Darn it. It's out?

Ian kindly allowed me to be one of his field testers for this little beauty.

For the past few months I've been fooling magicians, journalists and some of the best brains around with this one... Now you lot have got your hands on it... The ball is burst!

Seriously though, congratulations to Ian on this one. He's put a great deal of thought and imagination into it. By applying his devious mind, and accepting only the best printing and photographic reproduction systems he has produced something that, I am certain, will become an absolute classic for those who enjoy walking away from a committee, leaving them with the only conclusion they can reach: "My God, he really CAN do it for real!"
gio
View Profile
Loyal user
Genova - Italy
247 Posts

Profile of gio
I'm looking forward to receive my copy; I can't wait!!! Smile
I'll let you know my opinions as soon I'll have read it.

Cheers,
Gio
E-Leoni
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
358 Posts

Profile of E-Leoni
I feel the same way as Drew, I can't believe this is out already. I've had the pleasure of having this for a while aswell.
With the slightest bit of presentation you can realy make yourself look like a genuine psychic. It is absolutely fantastic.

The funny thing is the more they want to challenge you with it the better it gets. I seriously can't think of another effect that allows for this kind of challenge scenario to take place. One time my audience was too polite, and I had to literally coax the challenge mentality myself...and personaly thats the way I like to have the challenge scenario happen, while I'm controlling it.

This is a fantastic principle, and a hell of an effect.

E-Leoni.
dekkeret
View Profile
New user
Paris
54 Posts

Profile of dekkeret
Yeah, it looks great!

Too bad Ian doesn't want to deliver it to France. Seems that french people were rude when they bought CRFacts. :-(

Olivier
"I can only show you the door, you're the one who has to walk through it."
Morpheus to Neo in "The Matrix"
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
O.k. How Much and Where is a link for ordering it?
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
E-Leoni
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
358 Posts

Profile of E-Leoni
saglaser
View Profile
Loyal user
Champaign, IL
246 Posts

Profile of saglaser
You can't believe it's out already??? I feel like I've been waiting for years!!! Smile

I ordered it as soon as I got word that it was ready to go. Should be here with ithe mext few days and I can hardly wait to play with it.
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1218 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
I'm on his mailing lists on 3 different emaila ddresses and didn't receive word.

I ordered it already though.

Jonathan Grant
gio
View Profile
Loyal user
Genova - Italy
247 Posts

Profile of gio
Ian sent an e-mail on 11 June announcing it. I ordered it on the same day! Smile

Gio
p.b.jones
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford Haven. Pembrokeshire wales U.K.
2642 Posts

Profile of p.b.jones
HI,
I too ordered it on the morning of the 11th of June.but, I have not recieved it yet and I am in the UK, However I ordered the Celini book the same day from
http://www.jedinat.com
Christian Jedinat
Jonglier- und Zauberartikel
Hauptstr. 146
D - 69207 Sandhausen
Tel.: +49 - (0)6224 - 924207
Fax.: +49 - (0)6224 - 924209
eMail: info@jedinat.de
which I believe is in Germany and I got the book Yesterday!
Phillip
------------------------------------------------------------------
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
Quote:
On 2002-06-14 13:04, E-Leoni wrote:
http://www.ian-rowland.com/

O.k. I went there and didn't find it listed under products... I guess we'll have to PM Ian from here...? Smile
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
Bren
View Profile
New user
London, UK
1 Post

Profile of Bren
Hi. I recieved my copy today (I'm based in the UK) and I can promise you that it's worth the wait. You get a superbly produced booklet (no spiral-bound photocopies for IR) which details a principal that is unique and very cunning.

It's the only effect I have encountered that benefits from repetition and spectator intervention.

Hghly Recommended.
Bren
Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
858 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
Apologies to you if you have ordered this item and not yet received your copy. Believe me, I have been SWAMPED with orders (literally hundreds in the first week) and I am dealing with them as fast as I can in strict rotation.

Darmoe - I'm not sure what the problem is. Go to my website, and click on 'Items To Buy'. There's a list. Sense of Touch is on the list, and you can read all about it (behind a password). Then if you want to order it, just click on 'How to Order'.

My site is as Enrico gave it: http://www.ian-rowland.com.

Cheers all, and thanks for the kind comments.
www.ianrowland.com . Working Magic.
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
Very interesting link...

Here's what I got...

Your domain is registered and parked for you.

www6 - telehouse NOC

I'll PM you Ian
Sir T
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Sir T
In order to use the link Ian posted you have to take out the period at the end of the link. I have been meaning to tell Ian that.

Kevin Smile
brainman
View Profile
Special user
783 Posts

Profile of brainman
forget the "." after the .com and everything is O.K!

Phanthomas
BTW: just get SOT
Seth
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of Seth
Just got my copy of sense of touch today. It's very crafty to say the least.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sense of Touch!!!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL