The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Chop cup joke (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hawkan
View Profile
Loyal user
Sweden
250 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
I'm not the most creative guy around, but I think I've created a joke (a couple of years ago). I think it works best on the streets. Here it goes: "Usually, this trick is done with three cups and one ball. I only have one cup due to financial reasons, I only have one ball due to medical reasons."
Tadaa! Well, OK, not the greatest joke... But feel free to use it if you like it.

Hawkan
chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
645 Posts

Profile of chappelly
Quote:
On Jul 24, 2014, Hawkan wrote:
I'm not the most creative guy around, but I think I've created a joke (a couple of years ago). I think it works best on the streets. Here it goes: "Usually, this trick is done with three cups and one ball. I only have one cup due to financial reasons, I only have one ball due to medical reasons."
Tadaa! Well, OK, not the greatest joke... But feel free to use it if you like it.

Hawkan

Funny!!!;-)
migwar
View Profile
Veteran user
west yorkshire, UK
352 Posts

Profile of migwar
Its a good line. I like it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Chop cup joke (1 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.044204 seconds, requiring 14 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [1] [7] [6] [0] [7] [7] [3] [4]