The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Paul Harris No Longer In Retail (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Just received this e-mai from Janet: Having trouble viewing this email? Click here

A BIG HUG TO ALL OUR LOYAL AND SEMI-LOYAL MAGICAL FRIENDS

Hi Everyone!

It's a little sad, but PHP will no longer be taking retail orders.

It's been a true joy being your Astonishment Goddess these past five years, but the time has come for all of us at PHP to focus our attention on supporting the many fine magic dealers who carry the PHP line. So as of the end of July (last orders on July 29) we will no longer be in the retail business and will not be taking any new retail orders. From now on PHP will be strictly wholesale. 

Any one of the other dealers will be happy and glad to get your business and supply you with all the current and upcoming PHP Astonishments.

The Paul Harris Presents website will continue to be updated...where you can check out all the latest PHP releases...and I'll still be here to answer your questions and help out as best I can. The only difference will be no more retail sales.

We have over a dozen gasp-inducing new PHP releases set to roll out this year.  Just go to your (other) favorite dealer to place your order.

Kisses from me and manly hugs from brother Paul, Bro, AJ, Mark, Daniel and Jeff.

Please drop me a note every now and then.  I already miss you!

Janet Harris 
(semi-retired Astonishment Goddess) 
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Paul Harris No Longer In Retail (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL