The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bills For Michael Closes's Rocco? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Is anyone here familiar with Michael Close's "Rocco" jumbo bill routine?

Two or three years ago I had made it up
and performed it.

If you look at my recent postings , you'll see that I have been through some life trials, and I no longer have the effect in my possession. 

I want to make it up again. Does anyone know where I can get the necessary bills?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
patrick1515
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of patrick1515
I could not find anyone who was making these so I made up my own set. Kinko's did not have a problem with me "copying" the bills because they are over-sized. Make enough copies so that you have extra bills if you mess one up while assemblying.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Kinko's didn't even flinch when you asked? Didn't bat an eye? Didn't give you any guff?
patrick1515
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of patrick1515
Not at all. I anticipated having to explain myself, but was never confronted. Perhaps because the enlarged size of the bills are 5" x 17", obviously not something that could be used as currency. The Kinko's I went to had 6 self serve copiers and work station with a paper cutter. I was there at least 30 minutes making copies and cutting the bills to size.
In making the bills I used the older style currency and retained a "master copy set" so that in the future there would be no need to put real bills on the copier scanner.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I'm sorry to be so slow in responding to your post. I need to PM you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bills For Michael Closes's Rocco? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL