The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Carboné by Patrick Kun - Download (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KatieD
View Profile
New user
Somewhere Out There!
21 Posts

Profile of KatieD
I just got a newsletter which mentioned this new download. Apparently, it's only available on download, so I wanted to share it with all my friend here at the Café!

Download Link: Carboné by Patrick Kun

From inside the head of Patrick Kun comes an extremely visual routine involving a signed card and 2 jokers. We get it -- the card sandwich plot has been done over and over, but NOT with the Patrick-visual-Kun-ness that is CARBONÉ.

Here's the deal. You (the magician), place two jokers on to the table. Just two jokers. The other person (the spectator), then selects and signs a card. That card is openly placed back into the deck. Instantly, you slowly spread the two jokers to reveal a face down card has magically (yes, magically)-- appeared in between the two jokers.

Is it just any card? No. It's THEIR signed card.

This is CARBONÉ.

Nearly 20 minutes of instruction including gimmicked and nongimmicked variations, all taught with the Patrick Kun touch.
dpuck
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of dpuck
Sweet chain music !!
Smile
VANISS//CAPSOUL//WALLETRIX//NP-TECHNIQUE//More Coming Soon..//
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
2380 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Wow looks to good to be true,mmm.
TuneHV
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
The handling in the trailer at 1:12 looks awkward and unnatural. aside from that, I like the concept of this.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
2653 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2014, TuneHV wrote:
The handling in the trailer at 1:12 looks awkward and unnatural. aside from that, I like the concept of this.

Agree. Looks very unnatural. You could probably make the l*&d less conspicuous which might make it worth to buy if you are new into card magic.

RNK
TuneHV
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Does the trailer show the gimmicked or non-gimmicked version, since it says there are variations for both?
patrickkun
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of patrickkun
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2014, TuneHV wrote:
Does the trailer show the gimmicked or non-gimmicked version, since it says there are variations for both?

Thanks guys for posting this. Technically there isn't really any gimmick involved. 100% sleight of hand. The "gimmick" just makes the effect looks cleaner and more fair. This effect is pretty much impromptu. What you saw on the trailer is the cleaner version of Carboné. I do go over 2 other variations on the download where you can perform with any borrow deck.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Carboné by Patrick Kun - Download (1 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.126498 seconds, requiring 24 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [1] [9] [8] [3] [9] [1] [6] [9]