The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Heirloom Deluxe Emily's Revenge by Alakazam magic (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
No I have had the effect since the first week it ever released. I was refering to updates.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
When and how much in US $? I am deploying at the end of the month and would like to have this prior to it.
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent Island, Maryland
1114 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Paisa23,
It's available for sale all over... Magic Warehouse, Penguin, etc.
I never had the original, so no clue on the updates. But you can e-mail Peter at Alakazam or anyone and they can fill you in as well

Trick, around $50
Wallet around $65-70

http://themagicwarehouse.com/TB1963/Heir......nge.html

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S18460

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic/......-deluxe/

Not hard to get at all. And as you know, even when deployed, you can easily get it shipped there no problem.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi,

We currently have the trick in stock and are offering FREE shipping.

http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-Heirlo......man.html

Best regards

Peter
Willie mcgregor
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Willie mcgregor
Paisa 23
There is a new ending which is very clever a lot of bonus material plus all the PDF's to print the photographs and letters. Also in the bonus - other routines and thoughts. All the original stuff is also in PDF. I think if you have been performing the original you will like this. Safe deployment.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Well, I had some doubts as I previously posted, but I just opened and watched this tonight and have to say, I am a happy camper. Granted, I'm an Outlaw Effects fan, so I'm used to hand-aged props...but, they cost a lot more than this kit. That said, the props are a lot better than pictured, and the letters use a font that is far better than shown in the video. It's still clearly a computer font if you examine it closely...very closely...but it looks a lot more like natural handwriting than I thought it would. The digital aging is good. Not great, but with some additional "bruising and battering" on my end, the photos and letters will look fine. (And they didn't choose a cheap paper stock for the photos...it's thick and has a nice surface texture).

But those are not the reasons for my post. I really, really like Emily's Revenge. It may have taken 12 years for this routine to evolve, but it has been worth the wait. The advancements make total sense, and now make the routine even stronger no matter what the final selection is.

Oh, and the wallet. A total no brainer. I previously mentioned that I don't carry a wallet, but this will definitely have me second-guessing myself. It's beautiful.

So, color me happy. But don't take a picture of me holding a card. The thought of Emily's revenge gives me a chill.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
863 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2014, Wizard of Oz wrote:
(And they didn't choose a cheap paper stock for the photos...it's thick and has a nice surface texture).

Hmmm, my photos look and feel nothing like real photos. Certainly not old ones. They're on business card stock, the consistency of a communion wafer.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2014, Joe Roberts wrote:
Quote:
(And they didn't choose a cheap paper stock for the photos...it's thick and has a nice surface texture).

Hmmm, my photos look and feel nothing like real photos. Certainly not old ones. They're on business card stock, the consistency of a communion wafer.

Joe, please don't quote me out of context to support your own agenda. My quote was "The digital aging is good. Not great, but with some additional "bruising and battering" on my end, the photos and letters will look fine. (And they didn't choose a cheap paper stock for the photos...it's thick and has a nice surface texture)."

My comments on paper stock were an afterthought (hence the parentheses). The stock isn't perfect as is, but it's durable enough to take some abuse for further aging.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
863 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
Quote:
On Sep 5, 2014, Wizard of Oz wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2014, Joe Roberts wrote:
Quote:

Joe, please don't quote me out of context to support your own agenda. My quote was "The digital aging is good. Not great, but with some additional "bruising and battering" on my end, the photos and letters will look fine. (And they didn't choose a cheap paper stock for the photos...it's thick and has a nice surface texture)."

My comments on paper stock were an afterthought (hence the parentheses). The stock isn't perfect as is, but it's durable enough to take some abuse for further aging.

My own agenda? I was quoting the part of your post that was relevant to what I wanted to comment on. And it wasn't "out of context." That was all you had to say about the photo stock.

I agreed with the rest of your post, I think the wallet is great and the routine is really good too.
rklew64
View Profile
Inner circle
1265 Posts

Profile of rklew64
Go sidebar and discuss the misunderstanding please...I don't need to follow some girls ****ing having a civil !@#$%fest. thanks
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
863 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
Quote:
On Sep 5, 2014, rklew64 wrote:
Go sidebar and discuss the misunderstanding please...I don't need to follow some girls ****ing having a civil !@#$%fest. thanks

Ok, tough guy! It was a few sentences that was over with 4 hours ago and hardly amounted to a "!@#$%fest," but it's a good thing you negated the point of your post by bringing it up again.
Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
I tend to agree with the people here. The routine and wallet are very good. The props supplied look and feel like "props" not like actual artifacts.

That being said, you are supplied with the things you need to create your own props. I'm just too lazy for that sort of thing.
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent Island, Maryland
1114 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
After watching the vids and reading what everyone says about the wallet. ...I'm tempted to get the wallet myself.

I have other wallets, but none that will work the way I would feel comfortable with. This wallet would be much easier in my opinion. The price is holding me back; but I have some wallets for sale that I hope will help me get this.

Sounds as if this wallet is excellent quality.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quote:
On Sep 4, 2014, Peter Nardi wrote:
Hi,

We currently have the trick in stock and are offering FREE shipping.

http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-Heirlo......man.html

Best regards

Peter

Peter does that also go for the delux package with wallet?

Willie mcgregor, Thank you very much for the explanation.WOW that other stuff escalated quickly, so lets by pass that and get back to the topic. I have been doing Heirloom or redux since it first came out. I have always loved the effect and the photos and after a number of years mine have aged and been beaten up quite nicely. I also throughout the years became more use to the Redux handiling. But now I have to agree that I really think this update will fit my style nicely. (Military and All) love stories that involve a Dear John or Jane feel, we all relate to that type of stuff. I have been using the Real Mans Wallet for many years and its my everyday wallet as well. Just not sure if I would need to change my wallet for the revenge plot. I do not want to carry a second wallet for this effect or any other effect. I also do Card to Wallet almost as much as I do Heirloom so I'm stuck with decision. Anyone else in this perdicament? Wish I could see the wallet up close and inspect it. Just to see if I can use it for me. No shops near me however.
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Is Espionage Wallet suitable for this too ?
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis

Thanks to everyone for all your kind comments regarding the Heirloom Wallet Deluxe.

Tony
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Talk to me Tony any comments on using this as an everyday wallet to hold credit cards some cash and Heirloom Deluxe? Or is this not feasable? Also any insight as to another wallet for this great effect to also incorporate a CTW feature? Just spit balling here.
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2543 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Tony,

I wish we could see a picture of the wallet opened up. Do you have one available? Thanks.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Tony that is what I am looking for just to see if I can use it. Also still looking for that sleeve have not forgotten you. Just got back this week,
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On Sep 5, 2014, paisa23 wrote:
Talk to me Tony any comments on using this as an everyday wallet to hold credit cards some cash and Heirloom Deluxe? Or is this not feasable? Also any insight as to another wallet for this great effect to also incorporate a CTW feature? Just spit balling here.

It will do everything you want except for the CTW feature.

Tony
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Heirloom Deluxe Emily's Revenge by Alakazam magic (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL