The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » New Aronson Book On The Way (63 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
...maybe even more convincing to some!
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
lcwright1964
View Profile
Special user
Toronto
569 Posts

Profile of lcwright1964
Quote:
On Dec 9, 2014, Nicolino wrote:
...maybe even more convincing to some!

Since the number selections can be revealed to all right away, I have adapted the switch from "I Already Told You" elsewhere in the book, only with the spread face down and the selection turned face up (as opposed to the spread face up and selection turned face down). This is one of those situations where the under-the-spread switch can be presented at its most deceptive as the small move of the swap is covered by the large move of the flip, and the lay spectator has no reason to not believe that the number card he is looking at is the very one he just touched. Beautiful--I actually have got it so smooth now I fool myself. This trick has turned me into an evangelist when it comes to the under-the-spread force, or its close relatives such as the Convincing Control.

Les
The_MetalMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
Indiana
321 Posts

Profile of The_MetalMaster
What is everybody's favorite effect in the new book so far??
lcwright1964
View Profile
Special user
Toronto
569 Posts

Profile of lcwright1964
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2014, The_MetalMaster wrote:
What is everybody's favorite effect in the new book so far??

Thinking Inside the Box. I love it so much I ordered custom made gaffs from Bernd Maucksch (CardMaker) in coloured Bike jokers, Tally-Ho jokers, and Phoenix jokers so I have more versatility in deck and box choice. Indeed, Tally-Ho and Phoenix work best here as the requisite card-back design is on the box whereas it is not with the new Bike boxes and old-school Rider back boxes need to be subbed in.

The trick is a great mix of not difficult and diverse moves and gaff use to produce an awesome card-to-impossible location result. Thanks to this trick I have finally buffed up my Houdini (aka Erdnase) change it is actually starting to look magical in my hands.

Les
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » New Aronson Book On The Way (63 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL