We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » RA - Rostami ACAAN - NO Memory, Math or Sleights (39 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12
daniltan
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Sep 16, 2014, Greg Rostami wrote:
UPDATE about the iOS version of RA:

The iOS version was just rejected because the screenshots did not show the true functionality of the app.

I updated the screenshots and resubmitted.

Once again, past experience shows that these small "cosmetic" updates are quickly accepted and approved.

I'm pretty sure RA will be approved today.

G Ro

Do you mean your comic screenshots? I love all your apps screenshots. Awww.. Too bad!
RobertMarsi
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
Quote:
Hi RobertMarsi,
Yes, it's compatible with iOS 8 and iPhone 6 Plus.

Hi jaizon,
The exact name is RACAAN (RA was taken) ... as TuneHV said, you can always look up Rostami.

Greg

Awesome deal Greg! Apple is taking too long. Hats off to Google for getting it approved in 3 days! Makes me want to buy an Android.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
1665 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi RobertMarsi,

With Android there is NO approval process ... you simply submit the app and in a few hours it's on sale across the planet.
Android's way of doing things has it's own pluses and minuses.

This morning RA went into Review again ...

keep your fingers crossed,
Greg
RobertMarsi
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
Quote:
Hi RobertMarsi,

With Android there is NO approval process ... you simply submit the app and in a few hours it's on sale across the planet.
Android's way of doing things has it's own pluses and minuses.

This morning RA went into Review again ...

keep your fingers crossed,
Greg

Agreed! There are pluses and minuses to the process. Can't wait to work the app!
RobertMarsi
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
Downloaded on ios!! Sweet!
websmith2000
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of websmith2000
Me too. And based on a quick test it looks like this will work great.
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... two of me is one too much ..
2512 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Me too Smile ! Wonderful... Greg, would it work embedded (iFrame) on my website? Using the HTML-script/Java-code Hani provided for TeleFoto which I use in different versions embedded on my site ? Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
TuneHV
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Been playing around with it and I love it so far. I have MACAAN, and understand that RA basically wouldnt exist without it, but there are significant improvements that Greg has made here.

Now we just need the Pebble support update to make this app perfect...
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
1665 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hello friends,

As many of you have discovered ... the wait is over!

RA is now available for purchase on iOS:
http://j.mp/racaanios

It is also available on Andorid:
http://j.mp/ragoogle

Official trailer for RA:
http://youtu.be/1t1mOCmg4yE

If you only want to see a performance:
http://youtu.be/1t1mOCmg4yE?t=2m24s

In the next few weeks I'll try to video some other performances of RA using different methods and subtleties.

The iOS version of RA will work on iPhone, iPod Touch and any iPad.
As long as you have any internet connection, it will work.

For two weeks only, the special introductory price is $24.99

“Rostami’s apps bring magic into the 21st century”. - David Blaine

“Not only is RA the BEST solution to the most difficult plot in card magic, it also takes the effect to a whole new level”. - Bobby Motta

“I’ve been searching for the best method for ACAAN and I just found it with RA”. - Patrick Kun

“RA is a game changer on a technical and systematic level”. - Jan Forster

“Using different methods, I fooled a magician THREE times with RA”! - Nico Scholl

"3 simple words.... I LOVE IT!!!” - Alexander Kölle

"This app rocks! Close to no work is necessary to BLOW your spectator's minds. You CANNOT go wrong with this purchase”! - Blueroyalty review

“The best ACAAN! RA is sneaky, cleaver AND easy peasy!” - Abel Sunny

"Greg has done it again. This is another excellent app and his customer service is top notch too”. - Keith Atkinson

all the best,
Greg Rostami
daniltan
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of daniltan
If you have iTelekinect. Greg has a method there on how to put your iphone to "sleep". Using that and bluet**th HF. You can freely put your iphone on the desk / let the spec hold it for you if they want to. Of course you need to turn off something first before handed your phone to the spec.

I like this app. The best ACAAN iOS app in my purchased list.

daniltan
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
1665 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Jan,

I will be changing the manual shortly to have ALL the info you need to embed RA in your own website.

cheers,
Greg
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
2512 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Thanks, Greg, sounds good! But I did already something which works fine for me - at least for the moment Smile. People get a direct link to a "specific site" already on my starting site (by simply touching one icon) and will be guided here: http://www.janforster.de/statistik.html Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
2512 Posts

Profile of JanForster
And another thing: I really see the P...ble support quite easy... As a me....ck worker I use only the numbers in the app, nothing more. That should be easy to transmit... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
jaizon
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Just bought it.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
1665 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you jaizon and all for your support.

Yesterday I bought The Code by Andy Nyman from The Magic Apple here in Los Angeles.

A few people have already commented on using a ma**** deck with RA on this thread.

Since The Code uses the Tamariz st***, the moment I took it out of the box, I started performing RA with a face down deck that had been cut by a spectator.
RA also defaults to the Tamariz st*** ... these two products work GREAT together.

For those of you who have RA, you know that there's already a method in the manual that teaches you how to do "the work" face down ... with The Code you can do this a LOT easier.

G Ro
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » RA - Rostami ACAAN - NO Memory, Math or Sleights (39 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.206486 seconds, requiring 52 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [3] [6] [8] [1] [6] [0] [2] [9]