The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill production (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TravisNye
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of TravisNye
I am doing a parlor show and my closing effect involves someone serial number on there bill matching a printed lottery ticket. Basically my version of a lottery prediction. The way I will present this is I purchased the ticket in hopes to win the lottery but never happened. I kept the ticket to see if anyone elses luck would improve. I reveal the serial number matches the lottery ticket and congratulate them on winning the lottery take there bill and produce 10 or so $1 bills from his. I am looking for a good way to produce the bills. I do not want to use rainmaker because that would require me to keep one of the bills, I prefer to end 100% clean, but keep the same effect as rainmaker. I will have a bit distance so I have that advantage.
Wizzard
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of Wizzard
Look toward Jahn Gallo's Osaka Bills. You finish clean!
John
It's never the wand, it's always the magician
TravisNye
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of TravisNye
Very nice idea. I honestly forgot about that production...I will have to practice it again and may do the single production...if I don't feel confident I'm sure the same principle would work for a multiple production
Wizzard
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of Wizzard
You know the effect, good. You do not have to produce single bills, you can produce a cluster of bills.
That is the beauty of the Osaka Bills. Glad to help!
John
It's never the wand, it's always the magician
FrankieF
View Profile
New user
So Cal
50 Posts

Profile of FrankieF
Rain maker from Karl Hein would also work and is very visual.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Bill production (1 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.034307 seconds, requiring 22 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [4] [9] [8] [8] [0] [9] [4] [0]