The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Outstanding Service From Dazzling Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
I found a prop on Dazzling Magic several months ago that caught my attention, but was not able then to find a spot in my routine. Recently I had an immediate need for it, but could not find it on the site. I found an original version from another performer, but the written instructions were lacking to say the least. Marty's performance on video is astounding, so I contacted him to see if he offered instruction on DVD.

Marty told me he would have more of the prop in stock soon, and told me the improvements made on his version. But here's the "above and beyond" part: instead of insisting I purchase another from him, he offered to send me a copy of the instructions... at no charge. I was floored... expected to at least pay for postage. Nope. That is a level of service I thought had been discarded long ago. So a public thank you, Marty... truly "dazzling" service!

Steve

PS: His "Crystal Silk Cylinder" is a must have!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Outstanding Service From Dazzling Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL