The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » Impuzzleble! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Impuzzleble! is the newest addition to my line of Hardboard and Duct Tape Do-It-Yourself props, book 3. Actually it is two construction projects, divided into The Impuzzleble Box and The Impuzzleble Tray. Any commercial 500 (or so) piece jigsaw puzzle can be used with the props to first allow three spectators to randomly choose any three puzzle pieces, and while they hold the pieces, you rapidly (in under a minute) assemble the 500 piece jigsaw puzzle which only needs the chosen three pieces to make it complete. Each time you perform it, three different puzzle pieces are chosen, and it is easy to change puzzles with the seasons or themes.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Link?
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
It's like a puzzle. You'll find everything you need to locate it in my original post. If you "give up," PM me and I'll give you more clues.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18033 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm lost ... You have a puzzle ... They take out three pieces .. then you assemble the puzzle really fast and they have the three pieces that you didn't have?
Is the illusion in the fast construction of the puzzle?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Yes. In the geriatric crowd I hang with these days, that is a miracle of dexterity.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On Dec 4, 2014, Slim King wrote:
I'm lost ... You have a puzzle ... They take out three pieces .. then you assemble the puzzle really fast and they have the three pieces that you didn't have?
Is the illusion in the fast construction of the puzzle?

Lost? Have you ever seen anyone assemble a five-hundred piece puzzle in less than a minute?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » Impuzzleble! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL