The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » ParaLabs Paranormal Wallet (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2014, The Hermit wrote:
I admit I really like this thing. It's really appealing. I own a parapad and having a spec write in a pad makes sense. If I was a spec, I would wonder why I have to use your wallet to write something. Not trying to be negative, but does anyone ever question why they write in a wallet?

It doesn't matter that it's a wallet. You are standing up and need a surface to write on. The wallet gives you that, no more justification needed.

best,
Sean
The Hermit
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of The Hermit
Thanks Thomas I'll check it as soon as I have 6 additional original thoughts.... or knee-jerk reactions. Whichever comes first.

I can see how it can be done, I was just wondering how it played from folks using it. I have done a similar thing with your parapad gimmick and the mind spy. It played ok there because the wallet looked more like a pad and I used it as such before having the write. Same process applies here I assume. Just that is is more of a wallet size. I like the look and the completeness of it. I buy your other stuff, so I expect I'll get it eventually.
Sean Macfarlane
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of Sean Macfarlane
Can someone point me in a direction to a routine I can do with the 5 ESP Cards Supplied with the Paralabs Wallet. I've been reading up on ESP routines but most of what I have found needs a deck. PM me if that's more appropiate. Thanks so much.

Sean
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
Hi Sean,

I've sent you a simply yet powerful example of what to use the cards for attached to an email.
Check your inbox please.

Cheers
Th.
Sean Macfarlane
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of Sean Macfarlane
Thank you so much! I just read it and it's absolutely perfect.

Sean
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Hi Thomas,

I would like to see that too if you don't mind.

thanks
Sean Smile
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Sure, mate. Smile

Just for the next time: I would appreciate to be contacted via email rather then here or via PM if I'm asked to send something via email. This is just because otherwise I have to dig for the person's email first, ... which I would like to avoid preferably. Smile

Cheers buddy
Th.
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2017 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Thomas' ESP effect is a very promising "major" effect, a brief opener that engages the whole audience.

George
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Thanks Thomas, will do.

Best,
Sean
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have a slight problem - whenever I use the Paranormal and with the info staring me in the face, I am tempted to smile. It is just so bold and blatant and with the spectator blissfully ignorant.

This is a real gem of an item.
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Quote:
On Oct 11, 2014, NeilS wrote:
I have a slight problem - whenever I use the Paranormal and with the info staring me in the face, I am tempted to smile. It is just so bold and blatant and with the spectator blissfully ignorant.

Inspired by the amazing Mr. Iain Dunford we will provide add on packages to the wallet pretty soon - containing various types of fake beards solve exactly this serious issue! Smile
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2014, ParaLabs - Thomas wrote:
Inspired by the amazing Mr. Iain Dunford we will provide add on packages to the wallet pretty soon - containing various types of fake beards solve exactly this serious issue! Smile

I AM PEEKING!
I've asked to be banned
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Smile
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Wow, Iain is that you?
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Afraid so...
I've asked to be banned
Scott Soloff
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia, PA
960 Posts

Profile of Scott Soloff
Quote:
On Oct 12, 2014, IAIN wrote:
Afraid so...

Smile
'Curiouser and curiouser."
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Smile It's nice to see what you look like after reading your posts for years.
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Not the way I pictured you Iain.
Lakewood, Ohio
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Disclaimer: my beard is not included in the paranormal wallet
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Actually, I've had a few emails about the paranormal wallet...just to say I don't own one, but it is PL we are talking about here...so high quality, practical and created by very nice people...
I've asked to be banned
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » ParaLabs Paranormal Wallet (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL