The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Show off your final loads (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ryan_McSwain
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Ryan_McSwain
I thought it might be fun to show off some of our final load choices.

I'm ending with stuff from the store's produce section, but first I produce a jumbo version of the monkey knot balls I made, an 8 ball, and an eyeball I carved. (link to a larger image: http://i.imgur.com/eFUPXFc.jpg)

Would love to see what you more experienced folks have come up with.

Click here to view attached image.
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1123 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
Love the eyeball! I used to have one of those big rubber MadBall eyeballs that I used with the chop cup. It's hard to find good big weird looking eyeballs - carving one yourself is an excellent solution. Kudos to yo craftsmanship.
Ryan_McSwain
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Ryan_McSwain
Donnie, my eyeball was inspired by one of those Madball eyeballs. As a kid, I had one that squired water, and I couldn't stop thinking about how startling it would look as a load.

They're ridiculously expensive on eBay, hence the do-it-myself.
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
There are discussions to use hamsters as final load since Gulli Gulli is producing a big rabbit from a Fez (kind of like Gazzo was producing a water mellon). Livestocks are always very impressive and furry ones delight girls but hamsters need first to be trained not to bite.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
Bluesman
View Profile
Special user
Florida
567 Posts

Profile of Bluesman
I working on one right now that at the end there will be three full size baseballs. Then for the final load I will put out a baseball bat from one of the cups. As I step to the side of the table to show the baseball bat. I will said,, " cool ball, but where did that baseball glove come from". As I point back to the table there will be a full size baseball glove behind the cups.

Here is a link of the Baseball ball I will be getting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6brjdUxT......a_player

Emmett
Smile
Ryan_McSwain
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Ryan_McSwain
That bat looks really convincing. I haven't seen many cup final loads of the impossible length variety, so that would be pretty surprising for me.
khuzhai
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of khuzhai
Tho I only use a chop cup. potatoes are funny to say and funny to look at. always gets a laugh
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
I produce 4 balls, then I uncover a full sized walking cane. I really thought that the larger size load was an original idea, but apparently others have thought of it as well.
Reality is a real killjoy.
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
I am experimenting with producing a full glass of wine as tall as two cups, followed with cheese and crackers from the other cups.

I might even do a C&B routine first ;-)

Actually, I am one who prefers not to have a weird final load at all, just a segue into another effect. Maybe the only one.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Show off your final loads (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL