The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » UNLOAD by Anthony STAN (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Anthony Stan
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Anthony Stan
Hello everybody !

Imagine a freely selected card by a spectator. The cards is signed and lost in the middle of the deck. You put all the cards in the box.
And now, you are be able to make vanish all the cards except the signed card !

Here’s one of endless possibilities with UNLOAD. You’ll discover a tool which allow you to realize a lot of different effects.
The only limit is your imagination.

Here's the trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-0-khSXFoI

All the informations are in the YouTube's description !
Have a great day,

Anthony

"Use magic to make smile"
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1042 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Looks good, but what is different beetween this and V Deck? Smile
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination and Ceulia Force.

http://olivierboes.fr/products/10s.htm

http://olivierboes.fr/products/ceulia.html

"ADALUCAMNI" COMING SOON (PROPLESS DRAWING DUPLICATION)
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
518 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2014, Ceierry wrote:
Looks good, but what is different beetween this and V Deck? Smile

my thoughts exactly. It seems here the specator can physically take the card out of the box and If I'm not mistaken.. the performer has to take the card out with V Deck, no?

This actually looks interesting, the vanishing deck is only one of the many possibilities.
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
518 Posts

Profile of brandon90
It seems here the specator can physically take the card out of the box and If I'm not mistaken.. the performer has to take the card out with V Deck, no?

This actually looks interesting, the vanishing deck is only one of the many possibilities.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Special user
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
654 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
That description just gave me a great idea for The Extractor! ...Have the selected card appear in an otherwise empty box.
One night I was in a hurry to get to a performance and I put my shirt on where my pants should go and I put my pants on where my shirt should go. So then during the show I had to be careful not to say, "Notice that there is nothing up my sleeves"!

How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb?

Regardless! For magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.

My next trick is OUT OF THIS WORLD... Which is FORTUNATE for THIS world. -Mitzie on the television show HEE HAW
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
518 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On Sep 26, 2014, EZrhythm wrote:
That description just gave me a great idea for The Extractor! ...Have the selected card appear in an otherwise empty box.

boom. spot on sir.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Special user
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
654 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Looks ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, Anthony!

Congratulations on this release! I haven't yet jumped on a pre-order but will this time if no jacket is required for this effect. If no jacket is required (long sleeves), I'll place the order immediately from the States and will post a review. This appears to be much more versatile than the V Deck.
One night I was in a hurry to get to a performance and I put my shirt on where my pants should go and I put my pants on where my shirt should go. So then during the show I had to be careful not to say, "Notice that there is nothing up my sleeves"!

How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb?

Regardless! For magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.

My next trick is OUT OF THIS WORLD... Which is FORTUNATE for THIS world. -Mitzie on the television show HEE HAW
Spicoli
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Spicoli
Um, can we get an uncut performance of this? The trailer really doesn't show anything other than what it supposedly can do...
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Loyal user
France
297 Posts

Profile of JordanVictoria
Unload IS fantastic !
You'll be able to make a lot of different kind of effects with this utility device. Plus, the gimmick is invisible, it can be handled by the spectator and the box can be used as a normal card case.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2216 Posts

Profile of Doomo
How about seeing it WITHOUT edits?
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
4987 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Come on now. Everybody lets pre-order this and then we can all be disappointed at the same time. Smile
John C
View Profile
Inner circle
The AMAZING and COMMERCIAL Chair Test
9724 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2014, pegasus wrote:
Come on now. Everybody lets pre-order this and then we can all be disappointed at the same time. Smile

OHHHHHH! Easy!!
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
4987 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Highly edited video demo, 1 month pre-order window of opportunity. Smile who's taking the gamble?
Anthony Stan
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Anthony Stan
The first prototype of UNLOAD was created many years ago ! (before the release of the Vdeck)
Unload is very different that the Vdeck ! (use normal playing cards, The spectator opens the box himself to see that there is inside, the box is really empty).

UNLOAD is not an effect, it's a tool ! The vanishing deck (main effect of the Dvd) is only one of the many possibilities (CARD TROUGH TABLE, TRANSPOSITION, CARD TO IMPOSSIBLE LOCATION, ...). The only limit is your imagination !

Yes, The trailer is edited but it really shows what the spectator sees. But I can understand your point of view !
2 solutions : trust the creator or not ! It's up to you!
UNLOAD was shown to some magicians and the feed back is positive !

My objective is just to share my ideas.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
4987 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I really hope the reviews are positive on this one. I wish you luck Anthony.
Spicoli
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Spicoli
I wish you luck on the release, and honestly hope the the effect is a worker, but it would be silly to pre-order this based off that trailer. Why would anyone spend money from just knowing the premise? Either show a performance of the effect so we can say "I want to know how that is done so bad, I'll pay money to just to learn the method as soon as possible" or just release the thing and be confident it will sell when reviews get out. Sorry to bring this up, and I promise to buy the effect if it turns out to be a good method for what the trailer is promising, but if this turns out to be another one of the effects that everyone has buyers remorse on by getting burned, it's just bad for the magic community as a whole. Sorry for the rant. Hope this effect turns out to be killer, but I'll gladly wait the month to find out.
Anthony Stan
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Anthony Stan
Watch the first three minutes of UNLOAD (Introduction)

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFPU_ewYJ3c
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
4987 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Has this been released yet?
Mike.Hankins
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of Mike.Hankins
The first 3 minutes of THAT?

Why oh why does ANY of that matter? lol...
Mike.Hankins

Instagram: MHMagic77

Twitter: @HankinsMagic

FaceBook: Yup!
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
Still not banned after
1293 Posts

Profile of Stucky
Quote:
On Sep 30, 2014, Anthony Stan wrote:
Yes, The trailer is edited but it really shows what the spectator sees.

That's never a good sign to try and sell a product with that wording.
Official Thread Killer
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » UNLOAD by Anthony STAN (5 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL