The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coin Thru Nose by Tyler Sutter (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
The Urban Entity
View Profile
New user
Itta Bena, MS
100 Posts

Profile of The Urban Entity
Hey guys,

Anyone interested in pre ordering/purchasing the new geek effect " Coin Thru Nose" by Tyler Sutter. I don't know much about Sutter, perhaps you all do. But he's a portion of the 20 Penny Circus group. I saw the trailer. It looks nice. In fact, it looks really good. I myself may get it. It brings me to Ben Siedman's "Eye Vanish". I love it, but I think the manufacturuers charge a performance fee for tv performances. Not sure if Sutter is withholding rights. For anyone interested, check it out on MJM Magic

Here's the product page and trailer: http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/coin-thru-......CG_ldWFg
WATCH AWESOME HYPNOSIS VIDEOS: https://www.youtube.com/user/taylormade85/example?sub_confirmation=1

"Pushing The Boundaries of What is Possible With Hypnosis"
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
What a teaser keeps cutting the video I get it now !
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Honestly , I like this effect , but based on the trailer I won't get it ... So many cuts making me think it is not practical ...
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Yeah same, this is one of those things you really want to see a full performance of.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Great for Halloween but, yes the vid is cut to peices and what's really going on, is anybody's guess.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
And guess what?? It's on pre-order right now without a release date. Absolutely incredible.
AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
622 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
Hello Everyone!

This is Anton James from The Magic Estate, I almost never post on the Café these days but a friend pointed me here and I wanted to provide some useful information.

1) This DVD is not a pipe dream. Tyler's handling has been honed over hundreds of live performances for very large crowds including over 150 shows for approximately 1,000 people within a 2 month period of time. It is part of his main working material. Extremely practical and realistic. Lonnie Lyrla has some terrific handlings, thinking, and technique on the plot that I think people will really get a lot out of. I did.

2) There is more video on the way so stay tuned.

3) We are almost ready to ship these out the release will be VERY soon. If there is an update with a specific date I will make it known.

This is something I have used since the filming of the dvd and will continue to do so.

I hope you find this information useful and thank you for your interest.
Your friend in magic,
Anton James
edmejiamagic
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of edmejiamagic
I just ordered it yesterday from Vanishing Inc., just kind of on a whim with a couple other things. I too was worried because of the edits but figured if Josh and Andi have it for sale, it's got to be alright.
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
I see it's available, thinking about buying but not enough info...
DigaMag
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
308 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
Really need to see the full performance of it...
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
Search 20 penny circus you'll be able to see it.
These guys just performed in my hometown. Show was entertaining.
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
966 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
Looks like the Magic Estate just posted a full trailer of the trick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGHGBX2k3zY

This looks great, I love that you learn a stage version and a close up version!
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Quote:
On Oct 6, 2014, edmejiamagic wrote:
I just ordered it yesterday from Vanishing Inc., just kind of on a whim with a couple other things. I too was worried because of the edits but figured if Josh and Andi have it for sale, it's got to be alright.

I will wait for a review . It looks really nice .

- Albert Einstein
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Somebody know what you get with this trick ? Gimmick coin ?
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I'm just worried that you have to hold out in your nose. I could not do that. Too sneezy.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
It looks like this may be a stage effect with a close up version tagged on for sales. Maybe I'm just jaded but I do doubt this can be practical for close up.
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

I just wonder if my nostrils holes will expand a lot of I were to perform it a lot of times ?

- Albert Einstein
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Just prepare your nose...BTW I just heard this only DVD no gimmick included.
Lonnie-Lyerla
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Lonnie-Lyerla
Hello everyone. Lonnie Lyerla here. Coin through nose is a very interesting piece of magic. Tyler has an awesome effect on his own. And I am very preveloged to have the opportunity of being on the other half of the DVD. ( thanks to Anton James and Jeff Kaylor ) The close up variation is mine and it is very practical. The actual name for it is GEEK. It took me almost 6 years to put it together so that it looks as convincing as it does today. For a full video of GEEK, I'll ask Anton if it's ok to put the very first performance video I ever made of it up. But as for it not being practical. I use this every chance I get. This last weekend I used it 6 times. I am here to answer any questions about the close up variation. So please, feel free to ask away!

I would also like to add that GEEK has fooled a lot of professionals. A couple notable people would be the very popular Allen Rorrison- " that looks pretty *** grim.....In a good way. "

Michael Murray " Disgusting, had to keep watching. But disgusting. All the same. Ha ha "

Pete turner " er that's ghoulish. - he's nuts

Myke Phillips " love it. It looks just like how you explain it. Brilliant. I will buy this if you ever decide to sell it. "

Sergio Barros " WTF disgusting! But amazing! "

There are several others. ranging from Sean fields, Dynamo and Dan Harlan.

But I really feel that a lot of close up magicians will enjoy this.
Lonnie-Lyerla
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Lonnie-Lyerla
Ok guys, so here is the original video I sent to the Magic Estate. This is an older video but it is a full performance of GEEK.

http://youtu.be/hqnTcESkvYk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coin Thru Nose by Tyler Sutter (7 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL