The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Number Prediction Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

_Trickstar_
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of _Trickstar_
I'm looking for a trick to add to my routine where I have a piece of paper with a prediction of 3-5 numbers chosen by 3-5 spectators from 1 - 50, I was hoping that someone with more magical knowledge can point me in the right direction in regards to a name of a effect similar to the one I describe, and which books or DVDs to look at, DVDs preferably

Thanks
dannywu
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of dannywu
Check out the kozar prediction pad
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
7599 Posts

Profile of funsway
A "tossed out deck" may produce the same results and not require writing. Of course, this would not be appropriate in some hospitals or Assisted Living Centers.

As always, look at the end result desired and work backwards to the props and method.

To apparently read a person's thoughts is more powerful than a prediction, while a prediction might be more entertaining (less fear as they know it is a trick IMHO)

Having said that there are several "one ahead" approaches that can be killers.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
markcall
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of markcall
Also.. consider doing a "Magic Square' - there is a routine where your audience hollars out the numbers and you construct it.
I will try to find it and post it for ya!
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Elite user
In Your Thots
403 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
I think you can find good resources for some 'add a number' effects on lybrary.com
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Number Prediction Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL