The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New products (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AnthemFlint
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of AnthemFlint
Hi everyone! I just got back from Mindvention which was AWESOME! Thank you Danny & company for the best year yet!
Nonetheless, I just wanted to give some news from anthemflintshop.com
Two brand new products have reared their heads. 1 in 52 and Hypnopush

1 in 52 is my favorite card effect, I pulled it from the annals of my book Pendulums. The effect is simple and so is the method.
A card is selected and memorized, then buried in the pack. You present your observant with a pendulum and teach them how to use it. Forward and back for yes, and round and round for no. You make many piles from the pack of cards and using the pendulum, your participant eliminates pile after pile untill only a few cards remain. Using the pendulum, they eliminate the last cards leaving only one. It is their card.
This effect is...
-hands off. The performer never has to touch anything
-requires no sleight of hand- no switches or controls.
-no magnets or special pendulums-Any pendulum can be used.
-no equivoque or magicians choice
-impromptu version included- you can do the effect with a borrowed deck and any pendulum
-No skill required
Anyone can do this. It's really easy, and this allows you to focus on your presentation.
includes...
-pendulum
-Special Phoenix deck
-DVD

As for hypnopush...
Imagine this...
You bring up the topic of energy. You ask if someone would like to participate in showing the power of energy work. You stand face to face with them, you tap them of the chest and ask if they can feel it. Of course they respond yes. You tap again, but this time in the air. You ask if, even though you are not touching them, they feel the sensation of the taps. They say yes. Lastly, you stand back, focus all your energy in your hands, and push that energy towards them. Without touching them, they fall back into their chair and state that indeed, they did feel the energy.
Wouldn't that be great? That's like having the power of telekinesis or the force!
Guess what... You can do this!
Hypno-push is an anywhere, anytime, example of the power of the mind.
-it requires no gimmicks or stooges
-it requires no props
-it is simply your mind, your body, and your partipipant.
If you want to leave an amazing impression on people that is visual, hard-hitting, believable, and powerful...Hypno-Push is for you!

Of course my other products are still available BUT my book, Pendulums, is selling like wildfire. I'm only printing one-hundred physical copies all signed and numbered and they are flying off the shelves. If you want to get your copy hop to it before they are all gone.
I have deluxe pendulums now as well! So visit the shop and see what's up!
Thank you for reading!
AF
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Link for the shop ?
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Anthem flint,
I have a product or two of hrs and I have been very impressed. Hypnopush sounds a lot like Aaron alexander's push effect from pygmalion effects.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Quote:
On Oct 20, 2014, george1953 wrote:
Link for the shop ?

Here you go George
www.anthemflintshop.com
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Cheers takeachance
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Joaquin
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
Adams

Hypnopush sounds a lot like Aaron alexander's push effect from pygmalion effects.
Joaquin
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
Anthem

Are you sure you are not copying the idea for Hypno Push from someone else ? I am sorry but you are new to the café and your video where you promo this effect was created in Youtube in October 14th 2014 ??

Watching your video it looks exactly the same effect created years ago by Aaron Alexanders. You might want to check with him
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Lol a lot of same post.
Curious to see an update.
Blake
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of aalexander
I watched the video and at first glance this looks very different than Push in its operation. Push is instant, 100%, and that struggle at 1:50 of the Hypnopush demo wouldn't happen. I sent a PM to Anthem, so I'm sure we'll sort it out for certain. There's a few methods that can send people over, but I hope that people with PE feel that they have something unique that stands on its own.

I've made a deliberate choice to keep the methods in PE out of mass market books and videos, so a big thanks to everyone who gave me a heads up and sent links. Keep it up!

-Aaron
AnthemFlint
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of AnthemFlint
Hey everyone, sorry to keep you waiting. I notice that the question about aaron alexander is very prevalent. I'll be honest when I say that I was unaware of his release and that I don't know whether or not his method is the same. I didn't even know about mr. Alexander untill recently. I can't find any place to purchase the effect or see the effect so... I don't know.
What I can say is that Hypno-push is not a one trick pony. It is a linguistic system that can be adapted to any suggestion based routine. I've been doing the hypno-push effect for a long time and I do not claim that the presentaional idea is mine, I do believe, however, that the linguistic system is my own. I use the system for coin bends, for sticking hands to tables, etc., etc. I simply find the hypno-push the most theatrical and the most visual.
If someone would like to enlighten me or tell me where I can purchase his variation, I would greatly appriciate it.
If I have unintentionally created a linguistic system that has previously been created by mr. Alexander I will be sure to let you all know and I will cancel production of the dvd.
by the way, If you have a video of aaron performing the effect, I would love to see it.
Thank you, I will keep you updated
AF
AnthemFlint
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of AnthemFlint
Thank you Aaron for updating everyone. We will let you know if anything changes!
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of aalexander
Looks like we were writing at the exact same time. Needless to say, we're in touch. Thanks everyone, will update soon.
Ulrich
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Ulrich
Oh dear, another "ONLY 100 COPIES! BUY IT UNTIL THEY ARE ALL GONE, BECAUSE THEY ARE SELLING LIKE A WILDFIRE" kind of offer.
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of aalexander
Quick follow-up: Anthem sent me a copy of Hypnopush and it's clearly a very different method with a very different result. I do think there are other methods/precedents/ideas that relate to his work which could be cited more clearly in this release, but they are not mine. Anthem seemed to be instinctively very upfront, honest and transparent, so kudos to him for that.

-Aaron.
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
Wow great to hear.
Blake
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Wildfire flying off the shelves .. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
AnthemFlint
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of AnthemFlint
Hey everyone, I'm so glad that the confusion got cleared up. Big thanks to Aaron for that. I wanted to wish you all Happy Halloween and I will be throwing a sale on my site to do that. The sale will end on November 1st. See what I have to offer at anthemflintshop.com

Thank you guys! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Just to nitpick, but there are some really mixed up metaphors here: Some things SELL like HOTCAKES, whereas others SPREAD like wildfire. Wildfire doesn't sell and hotcakes don't spread much(unless the batter is too thin.)

Both are tired cliche's, though, and have been since the nineteen fifties.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New products (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL