The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tears by Pablo Amira (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ulrich
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Ulrich
Tears is a video teaching of 2 billet techniques. Pablo showed me this work and I can honestly say, that especially the bottom tear is a work of a genius. Very quick, bold and simple, with an instant access to an info of almost a half of a billet. 3 quick moves and the tear is done! This one will make a great company to T-Rex, my current billet tear. The centre tear is a valuable addition as well, altough I think I won't use it as often as my current CT - Osterlind's PCT. I just feel like this particular CT doesn't need to be changed, plus, I always felt that the bottom tears are better, because of many exposures of classic CT on internet (one tutorial WITH pictures is even on wikihow... really??) plus writing in the bottom of the billet just feel more natural IMO. Pablo is being very generous to offer two of his most valued billet workers for just $5, and I'm sure everybody interested in mentalism won't regret this purchase. Great work, the bottom tear is brilliant!

This is another great $5 deal from Pablo Amira, it is a video with of homemade quality, but you will hear, see and understand everything. I knew he was going to release this material, didn't quite expected it priced like that, but thank you!

"Tears" and more great $5 deals are available on AmirasIdeas here: http://5deal.blogspot.com/
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Odd. When I saw this thread I assumed the effect would be a piece of emotional mentalism that left the participant blubbering! I'm a little disappointed, though I'm sure Pablo's work will be easily worth the $5 he's charging.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Oct 21, 2014, Ulrich wrote:
Tears is a video teaching of 2 billet techniques. Pablo showed me this work and I can honestly say, that especially the bottom tear is a work of a genius. Very quick, bold and simple, with an instant access to an info of almost a half of a billet. 3 quick moves and the tear is done! This one will make a great company to T-Rex, my current billet tear. The centre tear is a valuable addition as well, altough I think I won't use it as often as my current CT - Osterlind's PCT. I just feel like this particular CT doesn't need to be changed, plus, I always felt that the bottom tears are better, because of many exposures of classic CT on internet (one tutorial WITH pictures is even on wikihow... really??) plus writing in the bottom of the billet just feel more natural IMO. Pablo is being very generous to offer two of his most valued billet workers for just $5, and I'm sure everybody interested in mentalism won't regret this purchase. Great work, the bottom tear is brilliant!

This is another great $5 deal from Pablo Amira, it is a video with of homemade quality, but you will hear, see and understand everything. I knew he was going to release this material, didn't quite expected it priced like that, but thank you!

"Tears" and more great $5 deals are available on AmirasIdeas here: http://5deal.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the words Ulrich. I know that you will use the Bottom T3ar

Quote:
On Oct 21, 2014, Martin Pulman wrote:
Odd. When I saw this thread I assumed the effect would be a piece of emotional mentalism that left the participant blubbering! I'm a little disappointed, though I'm sure Pablo's work will be easily worth the $5 he's charging.

These techniques could be named "No tears-Tears" Smile

Any deep emotion elicited in performance, with proper care can create a beautiful moment of Mentalism. Surely with this technique and your own work as performer are enough to create great impact of mystery and memories that can bring tears to their eyes. I don't think that this is a goal (BUY THIS and you WILL make her cry) but an emotional factor that can enhance the experience.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
I gave this a try, and like Ulrich, I really like the bottom tear. I have modified the handling just a tad to make the p### easier, and I find that it works better with paper than business cards. The p*** area is very large in terms of the full length of the card. This would be perfect with Osterlind-type paper, and for the price, I am glad to have this tear in my repertoire.
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2014, RedDevil wrote:
I gave this a try, and like Ulrich, I really like the bottom tear. I have modified the handling just a tad to make the p### easier, and I find that it works better with paper than business cards. The p*** area is very large in terms of the full length of the card. This would be perfect with Osterlind-type paper, and for the price, I am glad to have this tear in my repertoire.

Thanks Rob for your opinions. Share with me privately your modification Smile

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Just receive feedback of this product from the "True Mysteries" master Fraser Parker:

"Tears is a simple, no fuss direct way of getting to information.
Two simple tears and you are ready to read minds, what more could you ask for."

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Ben_cardall
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of Ben_cardall
Tears is a simple and direct as it gets! top stuff pablo!!
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Oct 30, 2014, Ben_cardall wrote:
Tears is a simple and direct as it gets! top stuff pablo!!

Thanks Ben!!!

Yes, it´s simple and direct, and I love it because you can approach it for the center or the bottom.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tears by Pablo Amira (4 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL