The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Saturn Product Review 3 (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
The latest show is now live with reviews on Automata, In a Flash and Devils Hank Corner

You can check it out here http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-prod......w-3.html

More improvements made to this show following your comments, thanks.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Good to see items like a Devil's Hank on a review show. They are good for transpositions and appearances too. Lots of young guys dismiss these items, but spectators do not.

I would like to see a Peaky Blinders type episode, possibly with you and Tom taking on Nardi and the WPR mob. I reckon you two would 'ave em.

All the best,

Tom Smile
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Oct 21, 2014, tomsk192 wrote:
Good to see items like a Devil's Hank on a review show. They are good for transpositions and appearances too. Lots of young guys dismiss these items, but spectators do not.

I would like to see a Peaky Blinders type episode, possibly with you and Tom taking on Nardi and the WPR mob. I reckon you two would 'ave em.

All the best,

Tom Smile

Yes we want to mix it up a bit with things old and new plus items I use and like that I've found over the years.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Saturn Product Review 3 (4 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL