The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Ultimate Book Test Act by Luca Volpe (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Although I have known Luca Volpe for a couple of years now, please believe me when I say that his multi-phase 'Ultimate Book Test Act' is probably the best book test routine I have ever witnessed!! This superb bit of business incorporates a few very nice principles, which Luca has built into the specially designed books.
I have owned almost every book test released, paying hundreds of pounds for some of them...this is a beautiful, realistically priced, audience tested routine, which has shot straight to number '1' in my 'top 10' chart of Book Tests!

Description from the Murphy's Magic website:

Luca Volpe Merlin "Mentalist of the Year, Europe", Nostradamus "Best European Mentalist" winner and "Silver Star" recipient by the prestigious Magic Circle London... is finally releasing his Ultimate Book Test Act.

Not just the book test itself; but it includes all the little nuisances that will make YOUR book test PERFORMANCE truly powerful and memorable. Neal Scryer, the famous entertainer, described Luca Volpe as "The Rembrandt of Mentalism".

Using his 20 years of mentalism performing experience in Close-up, Stage and TV performances, Luca Volpe walks you step-by-step through his incredible 8 minute performance routine.

No force book test
Free Selection Allowed
5 Phase book test routine
Limited Edition

The Ultimate Book Test teaches YOU:
How to read MULTIPLE spectator's minds!
Maximize the impact of a 5 PHASE routine.
Blow your spectator's minds with a BUILT-IN DRAWING duplication

Comes complete with:
2 books
Extra BONUS effects included
Detailed script built on a lifetime of performances

If you have ever dreamed of performing a book test routine, you cannot be without it.

"This is an incredible book test, and so much more! Luca knows how to amaze audiences; now YOU will have HIS secrets."
- Marc Salem

"Luca's multi-phase 'Ultimate Book Test Act' is probably the best book test routine I have ever witnessed!! This is 10-15 minutes of solid and baffling entertainment, which involves up to five participants but holds the attention of the whole audience...My order is in!!
- Paul McCaig

"Luca Volpe has created the new 'Ferrari' of book tests - devastatingly elegant, hard hitting and offering multiple revelation possibilities. It was THE HIT at MindVention...I want a set!"
- Brett Barry

A great combination of principles leading to a surprise ending which will thrill every audience.
- Nicholas Einhorn

Paul Mc.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Sounds really good, do you have a link ?
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Here you go George:

http://vimeo.com/109878840

Paul Mc.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Murphy's lists it but it is not for sale yet. Any word on the date it will be available?
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I believe it has been released since vanishinginc.com is selling it.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2014, jaizon wrote:
Murphy's lists it but it is not for sale yet. Any word on the date it will be available?

Available here:

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic/......ok-test/

Paul Mc.

www.psychicmentality.com
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Just ordered from vanishingmagicinc.com Knowing Luca's previous works, I am confidant that his book test will be terrific.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2014, magicinsight wrote:
Just ordered from vanishingmagicinc.com Knowing Luca's previous works, I am confidant that his book test will be terrific.
Michael

I am certain that you will love it Michael Smile

Paul Mc.

www.psychicmentality.com
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Thanks for the link Caigy.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Ya and that genius devil Titanis had a had a hand in this bad boy too. It's a really nice release - quality all the way.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1753 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Can anyone describe the routine? What makes this different or better than any other book test on the market? I watched the video on Penguin but it didn't tell me anything about the effect at all.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Hi guys thanks for the nice words, is really appreciated.
Just to make the things clear, for obvious reasons I can't explain the full act, but trust me when I say that this is a stage piece that I do from very long time and everytime kills! And people that saw me performing at mindvention they know what Im speaking about.
This is more than "think of a word and I tell you which one it is", this is a full act, where you read multiple people minds, reveal what a person is thinking by a drawing, PLUS ( and this is what Im really proud of) there is an ending that nobody expect, and THIS is a standing ovation garantee. I often ended shows with this act, but I honestly can tell you more guys. Just trust me when I say that this is a real worker release, there is also my full scrit included that will cover every aspect of the routine. Also is very easy to integrate this book test with any other book test you have if you want to make a long routine, but honestly, with all the revelations in this act you don't really need anything else!
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1753 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Luca,

I respect that you can't explain the full act, so no worries there. I'm just curious as to a description of what the audience sees (with no exposure of course). The ad video on penguin doesn't tell you anything about the effect/routine nor does the ad copy. Without any description of what the audience sees it is pretty much a blind purchase. I hope I'm not coming off as rude in my request for more information as it is not my intention to do so. I just like to make informed purchases and, from what I've seen, there is little information for a potential buyer to base his/her purchase on. Would describing what the audience sees be revealing too much?

All the best,

Charles
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
HI Charles, just sent you a pm Smile
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1753 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Got it, thank you very much for your response Luca. I appreciate it, and look forward to getting my hands on this.

All the best,

Charles
Jack Straw
View Profile
Inner circle
Wichita
1020 Posts

Profile of Jack Straw
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2014, caigy wrote:

Not just the book test itself; but it includes ALL THE LITTLE NUISANCES that will make YOUR book test PERFORMANCE truly powerful and memorable. Neal Scryer, the famous entertainer, described Luca Volpe as "The Rembrandt of Mentalism".

...........etc etc.

Paul Mc.

Why would I want "all the little nuisances" before they were worked out and solved? And why are they made out to be such a good thing? I thought nuisances were a bad thing!

But for less than $100 I am interested.

I just want to find out how bad all of those nuisances are first!
Jack Straw from Wichita, cut his buddy down
And dug for him a shallow grave, and laid his body down
Half a mile from Tucson, by the morning light
One man gone and another to go, my old buddy you're moving much too slow
We can share the women, we can share the wine
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2014, Chaz93 wrote:
Got it, thank you very much for your response Luca. I appreciate it, and look forward to getting my hands on this.

All the best,

Charles

You are welcome my friend! You will love performing this!
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2014, Jack Straw wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 24, 2014, caigy wrote:

Not just the book test itself; but it includes ALL THE LITTLE NUISANCES that will make YOUR book test PERFORMANCE truly powerful and memorable. Neal Scryer, the famous entertainer, described Luca Volpe as "The Rembrandt of Mentalism".

...........etc etc.

Paul Mc.

Why would I want "all the little nuisances" before they were worked out and solved? And why are they made out to be such a good thing? I thought nuisances were a bad thing!

But for less than $100 I am interested.

I just want to find out how bad all of those nuisances are first!

heheh Smile The "little nuances" are years of working with this act, so the real nuances are on the script and in the way this act is delivered (revelations, acting, and final kick!) So there are no bad things...lol... Smile
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Man, I was really interested in this, thinking about getting it, but then I read this 2 page thread in Penny that I shouldn't perform other people's Acts so.....
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2014, the Sponge wrote:
Man, I was really interested in this, thinking about getting it, but then I read this 2 page thread in Penny that I shouldn't perform other people's Acts so.....

Well, once you know the method, you need to make your own, using you personality, stage presence and so on....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Ultimate Book Test Act by Luca Volpe (2 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL