The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Anyone use stebbins pro? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Just curious, as I'm investigating various deck systems. Seems an interesting modern take on the classic stack, but I couldn't find many reviews or discussions on it.
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Hmmmm ....
tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
I've used it. It gets away from the alternating red/black problem with the normal Si Stebbins. It also works as a "memorized deck" in that you can name the card at any number or the number for any card. Feel free to PM me for more info.

Ted
Mentalism for the Metroplex
stickmondoo
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of stickmondoo
I sometimes use something similar. I use the When King Jack cyclic deck but change suits on Ace Two Three and Four. It distributes the colours nicely. I never use the calculations from stebbins pro. Best to Memorize a Deck for that.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Here you have it:

http://www.lybrary.com/si-stebbins-pro-p-4180.html (a short Review under the ad text)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Anyone use stebbins pro? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL