The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2014 entrée: Victor Trabucco » » Trabucco Teaching » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
Http://www.cmog.org/class/paperweight-te......usions-0

Vic, how often do you conduct your glass-making seminars?
trabucco
View Profile
V.I.P.
38 Posts

Profile of trabucco
Hi Randy,

I am going to teach a class at Corning in January. This will be my fourth time. I will probably go back in 2016. The glass artist that volunteered to be my assistant for the week is just learning card magic.
So I have some card effects ready for him.

Thanks,
Vic
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
WOW Fantastic work.. Hard to believe the flowers are glass.
Talented guy...
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
HarrisonCarroll
View Profile
V.I.P.
Buffalo, NY
118 Posts

Profile of HarrisonCarroll
What nobody seems to know... When Paul Gertner did "Ring on Hourglass" it was Victor's incredible genius that devised the solution to make the effect possible. Victor is far too modest to mention it. But there ya go. Now you guys have the scoop.
Paul Richards
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of Paul Richards
Vic's glasswork is like his magic - impossible. I've seen so many of his creations and have walked away shaking my head in utter amazement. David is right when he says, "...it's hard to believe those flowers are glass."

When you see them "live and in person" - it's even harder to believe.

Harrison hit the nail on the head about Vic's modesty. Vic is one of the most talented and ingenious people I've ever had the good fortune to meet. Yet, he seldom talks about his accomplishments - you have to drag it out of him. Just spend some time looking at his work and it's truly remarkable:

http://goo.gl/UePNuD
trabucco
View Profile
V.I.P.
38 Posts

Profile of trabucco
Thank you my friends for such kind words!!!!

Vic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2014 entrée: Victor Trabucco » » Trabucco Teaching » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL