The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » HN Review 78: Floating Bill – Michael Ammar » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harvey Nerzof
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of Harvey Nerzof
HN Review 78: Floating Bill – Michael Ammar

AD:

This is the Floating Dollar Bill that made Michael Ammar famous!
Michael says, "When I was booked for The Tonight Show, I knew this effect would get me rebooked! NOW, with this New Elastic Hookup, it has never been easier. The Constant Hookup is perfect for repeat work! This virtually IT can stretch up to 400% of its length, repeatedly! Amazing!
It's already separated, colored and comes in a convenient size for travel.
Included are tips for increasing invisibility, lighting considerations and methods for securing the ends.
Let this wonderful routine make you famous, too!

REVIEW:

Not an “impromptu, anytime, anyplace” routine, as some ruthless dealers want us to believe, but a true reputation maker in the right contexts. The psychology involved is very deep and the effect IMO surpasses all other impromptu floating effects.

Ammar recently added a few extra touches (and refuted this gimmick!) in the third volume of the “Easy to Master Invisible Thread Miracles” series.

Overall rating: Excellent

H.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » HN Review 78: Floating Bill – Michael Ammar » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL