The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Wine lovers by Mizoguchi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

j.i.s.
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of j.i.s.
Hello

Could post somebody an review of Wine lovers by Mizoguchi?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwq9lSs-mow
Thanks
j.i.s.
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of j.i.s.
Nobody ?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
All one has to do is watch the video demonstration and to know why a person would not buy it.

1. It deals with liquid. (most people do not wan to mess with going to the restroom to set up a water trick.)
2. The Chinese version looks much better and more magical. (In the Chinese version, just waving the silk in front of the glass and the water changes color.)
3. The handling looks just to clunky. In my opinion.

--------------------------

Yes, not everyone buys every new trick on the magic market. Then take into account, not everyone that may buy this trick is a member of the Café. The changes that some person who purchased this particular trick, and just happen to find your question for a review is very slim. Then if they did buy the trick, and find your question post, maybe they do not want to admit the purchased such a poorly constructed trick.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Wine lovers by Mizoguchi (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL