The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » UK equivalent? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

russellajallen
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of russellajallen
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know of any uk equivalents of MINDvention? Or if there are plans to do any?

Russell
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
There is the European Mind Summit already which took place for the first time this year June in Cologne / Germany. And it will take place again next year. It is - if you want so - the European edition of the Mindvention. Although there have been attendees of more than 25 nations the entire language of Mind Summit is English. Last time (and I assume next time too Smile ) there have been a lot of English colleagues around. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
russellajallen
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of russellajallen
Thanks, I'll look into this - looks a little too rich for my blood at the moment but maybe one day I'll attend. Might have to persuade my other half that we should go to cologne for a long weekend....
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
The UK also has "Tabula Mentis" hosted by Psycrets. Never been, but heard many good things about it. I'm not sure if they are still planning to run them annually, but keep an eye open:
http://www.psycrets.org.uk/html/events.html
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » UK equivalent? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL