The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind Summit 2015 - Scryer, Webster, Jermay, Spelmann and more (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
Hi there,

in context of the 'Scryer lecture rumors' thread several colleagues approached us with regard to this particular event. So here are some compiled information for those interested in attending.

As the first Mind Summit in June 2014 was already a huge success, much appreciated by both, our fantastic presenters ...

... and our attendees from more than 20 countries (!) world wide.

Right now we're working hard on making the 2nd All-European Mentalism Convention Mind Summit (May 23-25, 2015) at least the same memorable as the first one was - and we're quite confident that we can achieve our goals! Smile

Again we will have fantastic presenters like Luke Jermay, Marc Spelmann or our very own Eric Samuels. There's no need to talk more in-depth about those brilliant thinkers, performers and creators at this point, right?
Oh, and Rainer and me will provide a lecture as well, ... Smile

But as you already realized in the mentioned 'Scryer lecture rumors' thread there will be more: We are very proud that we could engage someone for a lecture and a master class (!) who never appeared in public before - and probably never will again. A man who is an enigma in the mentalism community even if already first publication, 'The Practical Psychic’s Little Black Book', caused a sensation when it came out in early 2011 - as his follow-up works did as well during the next years.

Obviously I'm talking about the brilliant and mysterious Neal Scryer! Yes, you heard/read right! Smile
Originally Neal said, he wold never lecture, but after all he does us this favor personally. So this particular lecture and master class of Neal might probably be his first and last.

So Neal will appear and lecture for you exclusively at Mind Summit 2015 live on stage in cooperation with the brilliant Richard Webster whose books on readings and mentalism have been translated into thirty-one languages and have sold more that eleven million copies worldwide. Richard is the rare commodity, whose talents and contributions to the world of psychic mentalism are exponential. If by chance this is the first time you learn about Richard Webster, you are in an unique position – so don’t miss to learn to know this living legend.

Both Neal and Richard will offer a lecture and a cooperative master class on reading topics on May 26 - something that never happened before and highly probable never will again!

But even this isn't enough as the brilliant Luke Jermay provides a further master class (on May 22) on various topics never shared before.

The master classes are limited to 20 attendees and once the seats are gone they are gone (the first registrations for both master classes are already in).

We are really excited to be able to present you such extraordinary lecturers for Mind Summit 2015!

Why do we talk about this as early as now? Well, there is an early booker discount until December 31st, 2014.

If you are interested in joining us, you can take a look at the schedule and our offers so far at www.mind-summit.net.

If there are any further questions, don't hesitate to drop us an email: register@mind-summit.net or simply ask here.
Hope to hear from you - we're looking forward to a memorable event in 2015!

All the best
Th.
XyGreg
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of XyGreg
Wow, the 2015 edition will be a top class event too! I have to negotiate with my calendar and my money loll, but it will be very tempting, for sure...

PS: happy to see one of my picture in your post Smile
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Hi there!

We hope you've had a wonderful Christmas time and look forward to a successful year 2015! Smile

This is just just a short reminder that the early booker discount for Mind Summit 2015 expires at December 31. So if you want to join us then you have the chance to register for Euro 385.00 (instead of Euro 415.00) only until the end of this year ... for the next four days.

Apart from this we like to mention that there are still a few seats in Luke Jermay's master class on the one hand and Richard Webster's/Neal Scryer's cooperative master class left. As we assume that those remaining seats will be booked out pretty soon, you may want to catch the chance as long as it is possible.

You will find more information about the convention and details concerning the presenters etc. on the website www.mind-summit.net.

Presenters:
  • Luke Jermay
  • Marc Spelmann
  • Neal Scryer
  • Richard Webster
  • Eric Samuels
  • Christopher Taylor
  • Andreas Sebring
  • Andy Fisher
  • Rainer Mees/Thomas Heine - ParaLabs

Master Classes:
  • Luke Jermay - May 22, 2015 (separate registration required)
  • Richard Webster/Neal Scryer - May 26, 2015 (separate registration required)

If there are any further questions, don't hesitate to drop us an email.
Hope to hear from you - we're looking forward to a memorable event in 2015!

All the best
Th.
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Just as a quick reminder:
Today is the last day of the early sign-up discount! Smile

We wish you a fantastic year 2015! Smile

Cheers
Th.
spetz
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of spetz
Can't attend Mindsummit 2015. I have a ticket for the sweet discount price of Euro 350.
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2164 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2015, spetz wrote:
Can't attend Mindsummit 2015. I have a ticket for the sweet discount price of Euro 350.

:: so what ?? are you reselling your discount price ?
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

So Ladies and Gentlemen, ...

This is just for you to know that there are just two seats left for this year's Mind Summit master classes!
So if you want to join Luke Jermay or Neal Scryer and Richard Webster you should make up your mind quickly before it's too late, ...
Smile

Cheers
Th.
The Jack
View Profile
V.I.P.
228 Posts

Profile of The Jack
Great!!! I m touring Europe and I ll be there to enjoy and share some experience with a lot of cool people! see you soon!
Rainer - ParaLabs
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of Rainer - ParaLabs
Hey Guys,

here are some impressions of the MindSummit 2015 in Cologne:

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B05G6XBubG5Vdk6

It was incredible
Rainer - ParaLabs
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of Rainer - ParaLabs
Here comes the first Video snippet:

https://vimeo.com/128975801

Password: dream

This is the performance of Thomas Routine "My Sisters Eyes". (Only the story without the Book test itself)

Enjoy
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

It was hard for me to perform this act in English language - it was actually the first time and I had to struggle for words various times. So please excuse my corresponding issues. Obviously it works way better in my native language.

... now, at least while reading this comment you don't have to stand my lousy German accent! Smile

Cheers
Th.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
That was quite lovely, Thomas. Thank you for sharing such a touching glimpse within your mind.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
So cool to see you in action Thomas!

You sounded great and look suave
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On May 27, 2015, Rainer - ParaLabs wrote:
Here comes the first Video snippet:

https://vimeo.com/128975801

Password: dream

This is the performance of Thomas Routine "My Sisters Eyes". (Only the story without the Book test itself)

Enjoy

Thanks for sharing that, great introductional story Thomas, I enjoy that a lot.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Wonderful intro! Great job Thomas!
Joe Atmore
View Profile
Elite user
Joe Atmore
419 Posts

Profile of Joe Atmore
Wonderful.
Best Thoughts,

Joe Atmore
International Artists Consultant Uri Geller's Phenomenon TV Series;
PEA Bob Haines Memorial Award;
Dunninger Show Recreation;
Author of Dunninger Knows and Dunninger's Brain Busters

JosephAtmore.com
eSamuels
View Profile
Inner circle
3085 Posts

Profile of eSamuels
Just got home from Europe (an amazing 3-weeks) and wanted to chime in and say what an absolute pleasure it was to be a part of Mind Summit.
In particular, thanks to both Thomas and Rainer, two of the most gracious hosts you could ever hope to have!

And while on the subject, Thomas' presentation of "My Sister's Eyes," was truly a thing of beauty to see in person.

Cheers!

e
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
It was very touching to this. The story worked brilliantly on an emotional level. A very powerful hook. Music and graphics...narration. Superb.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
913 Posts

Thank you! Smile
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Nice Thomas. The words chosen were lovely and it sounded as if English was your native tongue as it was quite eloquent. Wish I could have watched the completion!
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind Summit 2015 - Scryer, Webster, Jermay, Spelmann and more (5 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL