The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Double headed coins with the same year on both sides (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Does anyone know of a good source for these? I'd prefer a penny or nickel.
Thanks!
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
chasesummers20
View Profile
New user
Kansas City
57 Posts

Profile of chasesummers20
I know Johnsons site has them. You can never go wrong with Johnson. I'm sure Roy Kueppers has them too. I don't have his site memorized like johnsons site. I've spent hours gazing at his site ,trying to figure out how much money I'm gonna spend next time.
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I emailed Johnson but haven't heard back. I'll check with Roy as well. Thank you!
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On Dec 15, 2014, chasesummers20 wrote:
I know Johnsons site has them. You can never go wrong with Johnson. I'm sure Roy Kueppers has them too. I don't have his site memorized like johnsons site. I've spent hours gazing at his site ,trying to figure out how much money I'm gonna spend next time.

Johnson has double headed coins and while the description doesn’t mention matching dates, the images all show the dates matching. So it looks likely!

Jim
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Roy responded to me immediately (Johnson never did) and since he was running a special on his site I ordered from him. His site is indeed full of goodies!
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Great work and a quick response from Roy! I'm quite happy with my purchase.
chasesummers20
View Profile
New user
Kansas City
57 Posts

Profile of chasesummers20
Did you receive your goods yet? I was just wondering because ive waited almost 4 weeks now for a simple nesting set. I just want to know if I just got un lucky.
Nightcrawler
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Nightcrawler
Me too. I got Roy on phone at the first attempt and had a nice chat with him. He told me all items I want to buy are on stock. After I placed my order and payment the communication started to get stuck :-(
I need to write him several times until I get a response which doesn't answer my question.
Hope to receive my order at all!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Double headed coins with the same year on both sides (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL