The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Most popular dollar-sized copper coin for C/S? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

karnak
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of karnak
In the U.S., the most commonly used coins for copper and silver routines (and for copper/silver gaffs) are half dollars and English pennies. Other options are of course available, but this particular pairing seems to be pretty much the default standard.

But what if one wishes to use larger, dollar-sized coins? U.S. silver dollars are obviously readily available, but I'm curious to know what the most commonly used dollar-sized copper coin might be? Obviously there are probably many options available, but is there one in particular that is most commonly used for this purpose, or which has become more or less the default standard?
"I live ze unknown, I love ze unknown, I AM ze unknown."
Schaff
View Profile
New user
Hey now, at one time you only had
26 Posts

Profile of Schaff
British Crown
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Most popular dollar-sized copper coin for C/S? (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.038347 seconds, requiring 14 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [6] [5] [7] [5] [6] [2] [6] [0]