The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » The tricks dealers use (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2015, DavidK wrote:
Some on-line dealers advertise items that are no longer available. e.g. some Mikame Magic.

Maybe, but no excuse for improperly maintaining your website. NOW FOR THE FUNNY THING: today I received a feedback form, wanting to know my level of satisfaction with my recently purchased item! Wow! I politely described my enormous satisfaction with the member of a closed Facebook group who supplied the new item to me. And also why I felt careless internet dealers would soon suffer the fate of most brick and mortars...poor management and broken promises.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
As a brick and mortar magic shop owner myself I feel the pain for those who go to buy something only to find out it is not in stock. I have a system in place that updates my stock in real time for both my instore sales as well as my online sales so that my inventory is always accurate. When I sell out of something it drops off of my site until I have it available to sell again. Occasionally, there is an oversight but it is extremely rare. In those cases I contact the customer and offer a full refund immediately.

I currently only have shipping set up for the US online but do ship overseas. I just get any overseas purchasers a shipping estimate before they place their order.

I'm trying to do my part to make the magic buying experience as pleasant as possible.

Best regards,
Max
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » The tricks dealers use (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL