The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Just got a Filbert pump...WONDERFUL! (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josho
View Profile
Special user
Albany, New York
758 Posts

Profile of Josho
A couple of weeks ago, I ordered a Filbert Pump. And yesterday, they called me to let me know it was ready, and asked if I would like to pick it up!

Oddly enough, I had never bothered to look at their physical address, which is only about 15 minutes from here! By picking it up, they were able to refund me $18 in shipping (and tax on the shipping), and they'd processed the refund before I even arrived there!

Anyway, I got home with it a couple of hours ago, and it's just a marvel. Silent and SO efficient that it seems almost impossible that it's not using gas canisters. And it arrived just in time for my first paid deliverable (due tomorrow morning).

Highly recommended. If I didn't think this tank was going to last forever, I'd get a spare!
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Congrats Josho.

A Filbert is at the top of my list for next year. I saw one when I met a busker who was passing through showed it to me. It was love at first sight.

Good luck with the sheep tomorrow.
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
ellisd
View Profile
Veteran user
Sacramento
330 Posts

Profile of ellisd
I love mine. I went with black and blue. I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere! I actually use a combo. If it's a multi balloon creation where two or more balloons need to be the exact size I use the single shot pump. Otherwise the filbert. Also people seem to like watching me use it. The kids are fascinated. Smile
http://www.erictheballoondude.com

Balloon Twisting for all of Sacramento!
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2140 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
It's a huge time-saver, it promotes a professional image and kids are enthralled with it. What's not to love?

Well........okay, it dosent exactly pack small, and you get some weird looks walking to the park to twist!
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
I've had mine for about 6 years, its just now starting to show some wear. Great product that is made with the Pro in mind. I'll order another one this year as a back up.
Life of Magic!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Just got a Filbert pump...WONDERFUL! (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL