The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Transition between play money and EB 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nautimike
View Profile
New user
South Haven, MI
54 Posts

Profile of nautimike
If I posted every day that I logged in to read these forums, I'd have enough posts to get into the "special" forum.
Anyway, the best adivice that I remember reading is to find tricks that fit into my current act, and not to get caught up in the latest that always comes out. I currently have "Play Money" and plan to purchase Extreme Burn 2, and was looking for advice on transitioning from one to the other. I also have 5 and 1 transpo from Jay Nob. Money DVD. that I carry with me and use almost daily, and wondered about working that in.

I have a decent inventory of tricks, but currently fall short of marketing myself for hire because I don't feel I've been able to string them together smoothly with storyline, transition, prop managment, etc.
Any and all useful help/advice is appreciated.

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Transition between play money and EB 2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL