The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » Sword basket 5'9 .... Help (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Westfall
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto, Canada
252 Posts

Profile of Chris Westfall
Just bought a sword basket illusion online. No instructions and my girlfriend wanted to try it out. It seems larger than ones I've seen online but she cant seem to squeeze through the top even though the inside has more than enough space. IS there a trick to getting into this thing.... there must be....... HELPPPPPPP!

thanks
john wills
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of john wills
Chris,
Can you help US by showing a picture or tell us from which dealer you bought the illusion.
It's strange that she can't go through the top.
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Hey Chris:

I'm 5'11" and there's no way I can get into mine. I think this (and most illusions) are made for a girl 5'4" - 5'5". I'm still looking for a suitable assistant.

Jim
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Assitants, magic props are made for an average woman, that is usually 5'3' to 5'7' weighting 98 to 120 lbs. A woman that is 5'9' would be around 137 lbs. Unless she is very very slim. Abbott's Fiberglas model should work with your girlfriend as it has a large opening and roomy inside.

I wonder why magicians research magic props after they invest their money and buy a prop or illusion. Or even ask some questions before buying.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » Sword basket 5'9 .... Help (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL