The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bicycle 808 different coloured backs (standard faces) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joff
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Joff
Can someone list the Bicycle 808 Rider Back playing cards with different coloured backs but with standard faces? Obviously red and blue back are available, but what other colours are there? Mainly interested in the different coloured rider backs (with standard faces) but also interested in cards with standard faces but different backs. Thanks. The importance is the faces must match design (example: all Kings of Hearts must look the same from the front) but have different backs.
Joff
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Joff
Just to explain a bit more, I see various different coloured rider backs but I am not sure if their faces match my standard red and blue decks. Something like the Berry deck is no good because, although it has a berry coloured rider back, its faces do not match my standard deck faces. I don't want to end up purchasing cards that will not fit my purpose Smile Cheers.
MScapes
View Profile
New user
New Brunswick, Canada
56 Posts

Profile of MScapes
Orange, green, rainbow, the list goes on...you just have to look it up yourself with an easy internet search.

You can get black backs from the multi-packs at Walmart.
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
DelMagic
View Profile
Special user
721 Posts

Profile of DelMagic
Readily available: red, blue, titanium red, titanium blue, rainbow, black, silver, gold, turquoise, fuchsia, orange, green, brown and purple. The purple deck is easily found as an Alzheimer's Assoc deck. There is a regular purple deck, but it is less easily found in the U.S. - easier in Asia.

They used to make yellow and maroon, but they were sold out several years ago and I've not seen any reprints.

Sometimes the reverse color decks (non-white faces) are mixed up with the standard white face decks with the odd color backs. The color of the large spade pip on the box helps to differentiate the two. If the large spade pip is the odd color, it will be a reverse color deck.
Joff
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Joff
Quote:
Sometimes the reverse color decks (non-white faces) are mixed up with the standard white face decks with the odd color backs. The color of the large spade pip on the box helps to differentiate the two. If the large spade pip is the odd color, it will be a reverse color deck.

Thanks. That was exactly the information I was looking for Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bicycle 808 different coloured backs (standard faces) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL