The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2004 entrée: Harry Lorayne » » Invisible Deck? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RandyWakeman
View Profile
V.I.P.
Plainfield, ILLINOIS
1617 Posts

Profile of RandyWakeman
I have no idea what the question is, but that won't dissuade me from answering!

Edward Bagshawe's Reverso Deck was the first marketed deck I'm aware of, that was in 1921. There were several other "decks" released after. Joe Berg's Ultra-Mental Deck (1936)is what most now call the "Invisible Deck"-- popularized in various presentations by Eddie Fields and Don Alan. It never was a "deck"-- it was a presentation applied to the Berg marketed item.

As far as impromptu versions, Alex Elmsley's "Brainweave," developed in the 1950's, remains one of the more practical versions using a spectator-shuffled pack. It is detailed in Vol.II of the Minch-authored Elmsley books. Ed Marlo published several approaches in "Faro Controlled Miracles" (1964). "Pres'sure' Location (Ted Biet) was taught by Harry Lorayne in the April, 1979, Apocalypse.

What was the question?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2004 entrée: Harry Lorayne » » Invisible Deck? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL