The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » P'ink is crazy in a good way (30 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..13~14~15 [Next]
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Took the plunge on this.
Just hoping works better for me that 'Cut' did
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Quote:
On Mar 28, 2015, SalvatoreVitoMagic wrote:
Yeah but, it's like with every other field or technology, more and more everything is moving towards humans doing nothing haha

I disagree in this case. Both gimmicks, gaffs, etc and sleight of hand have their places. This effect here can never be achieved by sleight of hand and never will. On the other hand I suspect this may have it's limitations, like humidity may play a factor. I might be wrong and I hope I am. But again you need preparation in advance where as with sleight of hand you are usually set to go with very little set up.

Certain sleights can achieve things which are difficult to do with gimmicks etc...

On the other hand, sleight of hand gives you a certain pleasure and satisfaction... hard to describe.
Yours,

Ivan
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Quote:
On Apr 16, 2015, reignofsound wrote:
Took the plunge on this.
Just hoping works better for me that 'Cut' did

I actually like CUT a lot and thus I ordered this one too . IMO cut can be really good if you find the right place for it . For me , I only do it in my parlor act .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Having trouble getting on the website for instructional vid, anyone help?
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1604 Posts

Profile of Ihop
What kind of trouble are you having?
Ihor
Wabojeg
View Profile
New user
Ann Arbor
78 Posts

Profile of Wabojeg
I'm sorry if I missed other messages about this, but I just got mine and I am having trouble getting the ink to flow. It says to shake it and then push the tip down gently on a piece of scrap paper. I've been pushing for a while...any idea what I am doing wrong here? Thanks.
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
Deep In the Heart of Texas
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2015, Wabojeg wrote:
I'm sorry if I missed other messages about this, but I just got mine and I am having trouble getting the ink to flow. It says to shake it and then push the tip down gently on a piece of scrap paper. I've been pushing for a while...any idea what I am doing wrong here? Thanks.

Mine took a while to come out.. Shake it very hard and I even had to press mine pretty hard but then it finally started flowing.. You may be being too gentle with it?
Chapter 18 (Member circa 1938)
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2015, Magicmike221 wrote:
Having trouble getting on the website for instructional vid, anyone help?

The link is on the item page on our website, if you click where it tells you it takes you to the page, a password is required which is inside the paper in the tube supplied.

http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/new-magic/pink-by-ran-pink.html
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Wabojeg
View Profile
New user
Ann Arbor
78 Posts

Profile of Wabojeg
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2015, Kuroth wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2015, Wabojeg wrote:

Mine took a while to come out.. Shake it very hard and I even had to press mine pretty hard but then it finally started flowing.. You may be being too gentle with it?

Thank You, I figured it out. On the piece of paper that comes in the tube it says to "press down on the tip gently." I didn't realize that there was a plunger of sorts until I looked at the video and saw how he pressed down on it to get the ink flowing. I was being a little too gentle, not wanting to break my new toy.
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Thanks Gents I have the password but on the (paper tube) the url looks to be smeared slightly will try The link on Saturn
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Thanks Mark..... Sorted
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2015, rasp wrote:
How can you say its a great product in one sentence, but in a previous sentence say that it didn't work flawlessly?

Because I do still believe it's a great product.
Dazzler UK
View Profile
Regular user
UK
108 Posts

Profile of Dazzler UK
I Received this over the weekend. It is really good but is definitely situational. It will take a bit of practice to get used to your own body temperature to make this work as activation will not always be as desired. That being said more practice is required on my part before I perform this for anyone. Back to playing with it again for now......The gimmicks that can be created will blow you away!
There are two rules for success..... 1. Never reveal everything you know.
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Just got this , I must say this is really good if performed in a good situation . My country is really hot and the ink will never stay visible . Well so I used the pouch by Kieron Johnson to contain ice and the gimmick in , so as to keep it cold while writing . I realized the ink will not come back unless placed in the fr*d*e ... Actually , what's the temperature best to perform Pink in ? Will a temp of 18 - 20 degrees work ?

- Albert Einstein
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
So can this be carried in your jacket pocket and still work?
Yours,

Ivan
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Well for me ... I need to carry a few ice cubes in order to perform it . Not a issue though but in my country I definitely can't carry it in my jacket and perform it .

- Albert Einstein
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
:/
Yours,

Ivan
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Figured out that I work best in dipping drawings into water and make them change ~ Love that visual change ~

- Albert Einstein
Dazzler UK
View Profile
Regular user
UK
108 Posts

Profile of Dazzler UK
Not tried that yet Smile still experimenting with different backgrounds with some good results.
There are two rules for success..... 1. Never reveal everything you know.
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1695 Posts

Was raining heavily in the morning and found my writings appeared ... Works well in air conditioned places in my country . Like it quite a lot now ~

- Albert Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » P'ink is crazy in a good way (30 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..13~14~15 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL