The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Chalet holelucination (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

reed kammerer
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of reed kammerer
Anyone have this effect? Your comments please..Reed
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I believe you are referring to a stand-up item that was available back in the mid to late 1970's. There was on at the local magic shop. I do not remember anything about it. Chalet Magic made a few smaller item back then, Crystal silk cylinder with addition, made out of Plexi & steel. A suitcase and roll on table. A different working tear apart double dove vanish. It has not been available since. Chalet only made a limited run, before he started making grand illusions.

A picture may jog my memory. I did not buy it, so I was not that impressed with needing to own it.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Perhaps you mean this "Hole-lucination" by Randy Helms:

https://www.martinsmagic.com/allmagic/st......y-helms/

I prefer "Zero Zone" by Jerry Andrus, and like especially Spellbinder's use of the Eye-Ball Catch Paddles as described in The Wizards' Journal #24 to perform a Zero Zone type effect with eyeballs.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Chalet holelucination (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL