The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Help finding this magic duo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mbwambwa
View Profile
New user
I've never posted anything, so how come I have
61 Posts

Profile of mbwambwa
I was at a fireman's benefit magic show at the University of Penn sometime around 1997. One of the acts was Jonathan David Bass. Another one was an "older" couple who I believe we're British, and I can't for the life of me remember who they were. I know they did a comedy magic act that involved her being stuffed into a metal garbage can and then reappearing somewhere else in the theater. I know this is compelled random, but hoping someone might know who they were. I think they were married.

Thanks very much.
AidanHeritage
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of AidanHeritage
Comedy British? Jimmy Carlo and Crystal were married once, but that wouldn't be the act as described - I SUSPECT the act may be from scotland, he runs one of the magic companies online and my brain has now gone into meltdown trying to remember the name. I'll get back to you!
AidanHeritage
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of AidanHeritage
Paul Nardini was the name I was struggling for - runs Alakazam
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1108 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2015, AidanHeritage wrote:
Paul Nardini was the name I was struggling for - runs Alakazam

Do you mean Peter Nardi?
"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Help finding this magic duo (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2015 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.030481 seconds, requiring 18 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [9] [7] [8] [9] [6] [6] [1] [6]