The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Crocodile Rock (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3623 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
That was a great memory, Tommy! I have always marveled at all the good music Elton has produced (along, of course, with Bernie). Gratzi...
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
As the "Lord of the Waters" the ancient god of crocodiles was thought by some to have risen from the primeval waters of Nun, laid eggs on the bank of the waters of Nun and thus created the new world order. However, as well as being a force for creation, he was seen as an unpredictable deity who sometimes allied himself with the forces of Chaos.

Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
"The song was inspired by John's discovery of leading Australian band Daddy Cool and their hit single 'Eagle Rock', which was the most successful Australian single of the early 1970s"

http://youtu.be/oQfAZVsz6KM
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
The plot thickens.

Tommy
silvercup
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of silvercup
Crocodile Rock, first song I ever recorded off the radio on cassette tape recieved on birthday.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Crocodile Rock (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL