The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Miniature bicycle cards (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kevin Wilson 2
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Kevin Wilson 2
I am trying to find miniature decks of Bicycle playing cards...both blue and red back. Does anyone have a source to find them as I can't and have been looking for sometime now?
silvercup
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of silvercup
Google is your friend.
zoic
View Profile
New user
UK
68 Posts

Profile of zoic
I got one and made up an invisible deck with it.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
I am also looking for some. My kids have been interested in card tricks since they see me holding a deck of cards for so many times.

I am thinking, who knows they will be better than I am now. I'm not gonna push them to like it, even after getting a deck of cards and they're bored with it, I'm okay with that.

Is there any Bicycle deck suitable for kids under 10 years old?

Thanks.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Bowevil
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Bowevil
I picked up some black rounder mini decks and my 8 year old can handle them pretty well.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2100 Posts

Where can I get it from?
Bowevil
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Bowevil
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2100 Posts

Thanks a lot!
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
Presently mini bicycle # 404 playing cards are no longer made. They are very hard to find now.
RDeNatale
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of RDeNatale
Quote:
On Nov 15, 2015, algebraic wrote:
Presently mini bicycle # 404 playing cards are no longer made. They are very hard to find now.

USPCC does make mini_hoyle cards http://www.bicyclecards.com/product/hoyl......g-cards/ I've used these in conjunction with a bike deck for Diamond Jim Tyler's "small card" effect. The back designs are close enough. The red pips are a slightly different hue but the effect still works.
Gbhunter77
View Profile
Veteran user
379 Posts

Profile of Gbhunter77
Im guessing I should hold on to my mini bikes then!
My youtube channel check it out its magic.
im not great but getting better.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMvQIycva0rFOIdArln7lEg
AndreaMooreMagic
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of AndreaMooreMagic
Most mini bikes are made with just regular stock. Anyone knows where to find a 'bike quality' mini deck?
mcmc
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of mcmc
AndreaMooreMagic, I don't think I have ever seen true Bicycle stock / air-cushion finish mini bikes, which is unfortunate because the mini 404's are not that much thinner than a regular pack, so they could have totally done so.

If anyone is looking for mini 404's, I have a small handful of old school ones that I never got around to using.
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
If anyone still needs these, just search for "Bicycle Rider Mini" on eBay right now. I'm waiting for 3 decks--2 blue, 1 red--to arrive in tomorrow's mail. Cost for 3 decks = $11.99 with free shipping. They're advertised as being plastic coated with air cushion finish just like the regular size cards. There are also eBay listings for 1 or 2 decks starting around $6-$7.
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.
Deckstacker
View Profile
Elite user
Sunny SoCal
442 Posts

Profile of Deckstacker
Quick addendum: My 3 mini decks came today and positively DO NOT have a stippled, air-cushion finish but rather are quite glossy. Also the stock is more like some Chinese decks that identify as "paper" and seems like it would take a permanent crease easily. Color me very disappointed.
Never try to teach a pig how to sing. You will waste your time, and it annoys the pig.
vanp8
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of vanp8
I recently received boxes of magic from a fellow magician who passed away. He seemed to have the right idea of stocking up on duplicate props when they were available. I remember when Walgreens use to have the miniature bicycle cards around Christmas . Wish I had extra to share.
B.W. McCarron
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle, WA USA
262 Posts

Profile of B.W. McCarron
I see that an Amazon seller has mini Bicycle decks in stock. The last photo in the set of seven shows how the size of this deck compares to Poker and Big Box Bicycle sizes. At $1.99 per deck and free shipping, that's not a bad deal IMHO. But then again, I haven't ordered any, so can't judge the finish.

https://www.amazon.com/Bicycle-Mini-Deck......7C9W8DJK
judagar
View Profile
New user
Cary, NC
44 Posts

Profile of judagar
Great effect with mini bikes....http://www.obrienmagic.com/store/p29/minideck.html
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
Mini bikes are now available at your favourite magic shop, including mine:
https://www.magicstore.ca/woocommerce-se....../product
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Miniature bicycle cards (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL