The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Insight thread (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
What will the pricing be on the extra spare decks? Thanks.
shelley1508
View Profile
Regular user
Sixth Sense, Mind Pad, Insight
121 Posts

Profile of shelley1508
Spare decks will be £195 each.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Anyone else have one of these? I am trying to imagine applications other than the obvious "what card in hand"...
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
I just received one of theese and have to admit: Beautiful, Awesome, Fantastic. In Conjunction
with a good Pocket Index this is by Far one of the strongest Effects you can do.

The Quality is incredible and the Cards themselves look just like regular Phoenix Cards. Transmission
works Perfect and the App you can additionally Buy gives you complete Freedom to do the Effect Hands Off.

Like Sixth Sense this is by Far one of my Best Purchases in 2015. Thank you Hugo for sharing such an incredible
Tool with our Community.

The System can be adapted at you personal Preference. Think about the Endless Possibilities. Not just Playing Cards, the System can be adapted with other Items like Envelopes etc.

Smile Smile Smile
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Mine should be here any day. I am really looking forward to working with this. A review will be forthcoming. Smile
deanbarlow
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of deanbarlow
Great news Rasmus, looking forward to getting mine. We could do with a Group setting up for this gem.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Please, people...I must take this opportunity to remind folks that not everyone has nor wants a Facebook account..People just make the assumption that everyone has one. I have very particular reasons why I don't have one, though I have had one in the past...
perhaps a forum on hugoshelley.com or a google group?
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Rasmus great idea! I see my Q quantum connection being used a lot more now!
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
Amrit
View Profile
New user
UK
81 Posts

Profile of Amrit
I got this a while ago and finally had the chance to play around with it last weekend at a get together and have to say - amazing! Very neatly packed, sturdy device and very easy to get to grips with and start using. I brought the Iphone app right away too and works absolutely amazingly!

I was really worried about the cards this came with (Shelley was very helpful in getting back to me to answer all my queries) and have to say that I was very impressed with their quality. They almost felt a bit like the Bicycle plastic cards I have (just not as thin) so felt like they'd actually be quite durable.

I managed to be able to 'decode' cards after only a few minutes of reading the instructions so it was really easy to start making use of the deck immediately. I had also ordered a number of RFID tags (x10) which I started working with and loading into blank cards to use for a mentalism effect and these worked absolutely perfectly. I was able to get hold of the tags through a friend in bulk so now am just looking for new ways to integrate this fantastic device into new routines and effects I can use.

Yes, this was expensive - moreso for someone who does not currently charge for performing but I am happy with this device. It may seem like a lot to pay for something that will tell you what card a person is holding but when you start looking at this as more than just a trick and more like a tool, you can then start playing around with various ways you can use this to come up with new routines or ways to enhance effects you already do.
deanbarlow
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of deanbarlow
The App would be great if it included a Thumper facility - I believe that this is on the cards for the next update of the App.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Yes, that would be great!!!
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Didn't think of a thumper option. Cool!
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
The app cues you via vibration....... how is that NOT a thumper already, you have me confused as to what you mean by having a thumper in a future update?
deanbarlow
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of deanbarlow
My suggestion for the update would be to have the phone vibrate in the same manner as the receiver does. Thus allowing you to have the receiver set to not vibrate however the phone will in your pocket..
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Nice. That would be good update. Has
Anyone else ordered and use insight?
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Any updates on insight users out there?
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
A insight group would be interesting to discuss ideas more privately.
I also shared a few suggestions and really hope that some will make it.
Deanbarlow, I guess they are already working on that. Smile
It's a great product with so much potential!
deanbarlow
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of deanbarlow
Another thought for the App would be for it to 'Thump' the correct sequence Twice, just in case you miss it the first time. That would be useful.
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
1702 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Not just for the app but also the r****r it was also already suggested to him.
Eagerly waiting for updates. Iam sure Hugo is working hard to bring them to us.
Very generous and kind guy.
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Yes I think mutilple vibtats are needed. Hopefully an update Will give us that
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Insight thread (22 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL