The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Lasso Card Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hansel
View Profile
Inner circle
Puerto Rico
2424 Posts

Profile of Hansel
Hello!
I would like to know who manufactures a Good quality Lasso Card Trick Rope.
I get one ( A cheap one ) by Loftus or Empire and I really didn't like it!
Thanks,
-H
Follow Me...
Facebook: La Magia de Hansel
Youtube: HanselSP
Twitter: @HanselSP
Instagram: HanselSP
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
15922 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I was going to suggest Loftus Novelty as your source, I don't know who else would be actually making a version with different construction materials. If you are not liking it, then I suggest you get Ted Lesley's DVD or Download called Cabaret Magic. He gives great handling and setup tips on the trick.

Download: http://llepub.com/index.php?main_page=pr......s_id=376

The trick was a real hit back in the 1980's, for some reason it is very popular with German magicians. I don't know why or even who invented it or what dealer 1st put it on the market as several different magic manufacturers originally made it. As with most magic, once supplies are depleted they move on to the next "hot" magic item.

Loftus product is the nicest version I have ever seen. It use to be made with the thin (1/4"), cored, off white, magicians rope.
Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship
ROBERT BLAKE
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of ROBERT BLAKE
See paul potassy. I like his way of thinking and how his g*****k is constructed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Lasso Card Trick (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2015 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.042272 seconds, requiring 20 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [9] [8] [4] [0] [2] [1] [1] [0]