The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Double-Face Deck "Deluxe Edition" (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
719 Posts

Profile of Bill08
I'm excited to tell you about a new project aimed at creating the perfect deck of double-face cards for magicians. It all started when I bought a DF deck and realized that it didn't have the face pairings that I wanted. I spent a few weeks trying my hand at card gaffing (Splitting cards, gluing, pressing), but unless you're good at it, nothing can really compare to a freshly made factory card from the US Playing Card Company.
The Double-Face Deck "Deluxe Edition", will be an assortment of the most popular DF cards that magicians want, printed on Bicycle stock by the USPCC.

I'm hoping for your support to get this project completed and for helping me to finalize the makeup of the deck. Whatever cards you think should be in a double-face deck will be put in there.
Here is the link to the project:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/567......-edition

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions,
Bill
Watchmaker
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of Watchmaker
Mr. Bill,

Don't know exactly how that kick start thing works but it looks interesting. I noticed that the funding period ended May 25th. Does this mean that the project is on hold? Any backup plans to make this happen?

Respectfully,

Phil
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Double-Face Deck "Deluxe Edition" (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL