The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Newcomer to busking (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Szymon Krzysztoszek
View Profile
New user
Warsaw, Poland
62 Posts

Profile of Szymon Krzysztoszek
Hello!

This is another topic with "my way to became busker". I'm after mine first busking show, I was doing it with my friend, who gather the crowd and then I have done finale. Next time I will do everything alone, that was special occasion, because I wanted to try it. I will be posting here pics and my notes. I will treat it as mine motivation to get better and don't stop. Feel free to post any comments.

I want to hit the streets on that weekend, I'm building my act together, probably I will do:
1) Vanishing silk to gather the crowd (with whistle)
2) Ambitious card/spongeballs with first group to get more people
3) Paperball over head like Sergio because this is so much mine style
4) Finalle - fiber optics and maybe rope throught neck.

I'm not sure if this is good, but we will see.

Cheers and sorry for mine English, which is not very good Smile
helder
View Profile
Special user
670 Posts

Profile of helder
Really nice. Hope to see some pics of your adventure and if possible videos.

I wish you all the best.

Helder
Szymon Krzysztoszek
View Profile
New user
Warsaw, Poland
62 Posts

Profile of Szymon Krzysztoszek
I don't think videos are good idea ;D I'm doing shows in polish so you won't understund a word. But I will do some pics next time! And I think I will go with ambi and then spongeballs, I will try everything I think.
SugarRayRick
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of SugarRayRick
Looking forward to hearing about it.
Mr. Danny
View Profile
Loyal user
North Central Louisiana
224 Posts

Profile of Mr. Danny
Me too, Remember, magic is a universal language. Smile
MagicofDesperado
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of MagicofDesperado
I wouldn't plan too much until you bang out your first year at busking. Then you'll have a better feel for what its like and what works - what you have trouble with etc.

Have you performed before besides for family and friends? Are these routines you have already established or new?

Dartagnan
Got Warpo Files? Only one of the best street magic resources you've never listened to...www.bit.ly/warpoone
helder
View Profile
Special user
670 Posts

Profile of helder
Szymon my advice is focus on entertaining, on YOU as a performer , on THEM and less on the tricks. Ask there names, connect with them and enjoy the adventure.
Take notes of what you think work and what's not, add, cut , eliminate until becomes good, that's what I'm doing.
Use the space, don't hide behind the table and don't focus too much on how much you will get on the hat, that is not important now, comes later.
And doesn't matter in what language the video is made, we can understand and enjoy the magic.
Be prepared to fail, sometimes things will not work as you expected but you know what?! It's not a fail, it's one more step to become good. That's how I think, hope this helps.

Helder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Newcomer to busking (1 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2015 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.090603 seconds, requiring 24 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [9] [7] [9] [4] [5] [2] [8] [4]